PRICE DROPS.. BUY THREE GET 1 FREE SALE on some G2,CLYW,YYF+more.. Great deals 🔥🔥

I don’t think you’re trying to be intentionally deceptive with your descriptions, but a yoyo with visible dings and scuffs really shouldn’t be listed as NM

I’m busy but a good guy feel free to pm if you need more pics. I also don’t know what yoyo you are talking about?

3 Likes

Also feel free to send offers will gladly work with you if price wasn’t right :blush:

2 Likes

He’s talking about the Covey with the ding.

2 Likes

Legendary terraria has box not covenant. But I do have al7 covenant box if u want that… I never noticed the marks on the rims before tbh… there is definitely no ding on this yoyo though I just looked it over. The marks blend in with the ano as they’re thin white lines

Bump

Updated post!

1 Like

Please only bump your post once per day. Thanks. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can bump it again as long as you’ve added stuff.

2 Likes

That’s actually not in the rules.

3 Likes

It’s allowed though…you don’t need to wait 24hrs to bump your post for new yo-yos you added…you just can’t keep it at the top.

2 Likes

Ironically by posting this I’m bumping this post (again), but I feel like you should be adding the yoyos BEFORE you do the bumping - otherwise your post is getting an unfair advantage over other BST posts by being seen more times throughout the day. Waiting 24 hours to bump is a pretty small amount of time anyways.

3 Likes

I personally think this kind of reaction to whatever it is I did is a little much buttt :+1:. All I did was say I updated my post and this post gets 3 more “bumps”

3 Likes

No one is saying that’s not the way, the point I’m making is “life happens”. The 24 rule is to keep people from keeping their post at the top…if someone is updating, and not just bumping the original stuff it’s not the same thing.

1 Like

Agreed it’s not like I’m saying bump 5 times a day. You could probably go back and see where I’ve only bumped once a day unless asked a question… in future I’ll try to say less idk :man_shrugging: Sorry

2 Likes

Bump… sending tracking to the stuff that got shipped tonight

1 Like

Bump! :broccoli::broccoli::broccoli::broccoli::broccoli::broccoli::broccoli::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

If you order anything it will be out monday

1 Like

Any interest in a mint Saturday Market Legendary Terrarian for the Eye of Cthulu?

1 Like

Bump