PRICE DROPS.. BUY THREE GET 1 FREE SALE on some G2,CLYW,YYF+more.. Great deals šŸ”„šŸ”„

I donā€™t think youā€™re trying to be intentionally deceptive with your descriptions, but a yoyo with visible dings and scuffs really shouldnā€™t be listed as NM

Iā€™m busy but a good guy feel free to pm if you need more pics. I also donā€™t know what yoyo you are talking about?

3 Likes

Also feel free to send offers will gladly work with you if price wasnā€™t right :blush:

2 Likes

Heā€™s talking about the Covey with the ding.

2 Likes

Legendary terraria has box not covenant. But I do have al7 covenant box if u want thatā€¦ I never noticed the marks on the rims before tbhā€¦ there is definitely no ding on this yoyo though I just looked it over. The marks blend in with the ano as theyā€™re thin white lines

Bump

Updated post!

1 Like

Please only bump your post once per day. Thanks. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can bump it again as long as youā€™ve added stuff.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s actually not in the rules.

3 Likes

Itā€™s allowed thoughā€¦you donā€™t need to wait 24hrs to bump your post for new yo-yos you addedā€¦you just canā€™t keep it at the top.

2 Likes

Ironically by posting this Iā€™m bumping this post (again), but I feel like you should be adding the yoyos BEFORE you do the bumping - otherwise your post is getting an unfair advantage over other BST posts by being seen more times throughout the day. Waiting 24 hours to bump is a pretty small amount of time anyways.

3 Likes

I personally think this kind of reaction to whatever it is I did is a little much buttt :+1:. All I did was say I updated my post and this post gets 3 more ā€œbumpsā€

3 Likes

No one is saying thatā€™s not the way, the point Iā€™m making is ā€œlife happensā€. The 24 rule is to keep people from keeping their post at the topā€¦if someone is updating, and not just bumping the original stuff itā€™s not the same thing.

1 Like

Agreed itā€™s not like Iā€™m saying bump 5 times a day. You could probably go back and see where Iā€™ve only bumped once a day unless asked a questionā€¦ in future Iā€™ll try to say less idk :man_shrugging: Sorry

2 Likes

Bumpā€¦ sending tracking to the stuff that got shipped tonight

1 Like

Bump! :broccoli::broccoli::broccoli::broccoli::broccoli::broccoli::broccoli::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

If you order anything it will be out monday

1 Like

Any interest in a mint Saturday Market Legendary Terrarian for the Eye of Cthulu?

1 Like

Bump