Pay it forward Ti fhz

Ok. @Hungrymushroom

1 Like

@rafaismyname is next then, will put @bodahrevy on hold.

4 Likes

Sweet! Thank you!

2 Likes

I hate to be a pain I know you just closed the book but add me to the list too sir @Grendel I’ve never touched a ti fhz and it’ll probably be pretty awesome.

2 Likes

Sure.

1 Like

Bump. Complete sentence.

1 Like

Hey @Grendel, Im done testing the throw, who’s next?

In overall a pretty decent yoyo, not really sure if i think it’s worth its price but is pretty comfortable. I can definitely notice now the upgrades implemented in throws like ZeRo and The End and how well those upgrades work.
Also seems like the throw go a custom anodizing which for me looks super ugly, leaving it raw would be better.

Thanks for the opportunity and allowing me to try out the yoyo. I really appreciate you and this PiF :smiley::heart:.

2 Likes

Glad you enjoyed it. I did keep my personal Ti FHZ raw, can’t wait to see it in person some day.
Next is @safetypin . Thanks for playing!!!

1 Like

2 Likes

Just wanted you to know it arrived safe and sound on Saturday. Thanks for sharing this titanium! It’s my first time playing with this material.

3 Likes

1 Like

hey ya’ll sorry I wasnt on the forum for like 6 months due to some life stuff but I’m back and fully active. If could get back on the list it would be great!

4 Likes

Your in. I’ll post the list pic later. But your in.

1 Like

2 Likes

Looks like there may be some room at the bottom of that list? Could I squeeze in there? :pleading_face:

1 Like

Why knot.

1 Like

Hey all, this PIF slipped my mind for a while; I apologize for not sending it on its way last month. I’ll contact @DumpsterWonder privately for an address.

3 Likes

USPS says it will be delivered on Saturday. Thanks for sharing your Ti!

2 Likes

Package received over the weekend! I can already tell it’ll be a blast.

1 Like

I’ll update the book today.

1 Like