Pay it forward Ti fhz

Sorry Sir, next time?

2 Likes

If this is a list, id love to go on it.
I would also offer a free ano job on it while i have it :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I can’t make way for favorites. But you’re on the list kind Sir.
We go back a long way.

1 Like

Don’t touch the raw bare surface, at least not for now. Hold on I’m thinking……
Ahhh Puckett . Do it. This should be good!!

4 Likes

This has gotta be the coolest pay it forward.

Halfway through it’s going to become an even more awesome dizzodized TiFH.

1 Like

Alright, I thoroughly enjoyed my time with this freehand the first time. But now we’re gonna throw a free dizzodizing on top of that??? Hot diggity it’s a spicy meatball up in here now!

1 Like

I found the box!! Ok everyone on this list (which is your initial post) will be able to play. Excellent.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey Alex, I shipped this morning! Here we go.
@Alex

5 Likes

Hi friends, I’ve been back from vacation and had a nice night throwing this yoyo. Since I held it up for so long being gone I’m happy to ship it to whoever is next!

@yodude19 it looks like you are next on the list for expressing interest in trying this!

4 Likes

@TheSliverKing shoot me a pm if you want to still be in on this pay it forward. It’s still sitting here as I haven’t received any messages back from the people above I keep forgetting about it lol

2 Likes

This is awesome

2 Likes

Dm sent my friend :saluting_face:

1 Like

Just landed today! 9/27

Already can tell this is one of my favorite Duncans ive played yet :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oooh can I be included?

1 Like

Leave a formal want post and get on the list

2 Likes

I want to be on the list. Is that formal enough or do I need to sign up differently?

1 Like

Well there is a complex form in triplicate that must be typewritten single spaced with blue ink, but we’ll let you slide right on into the list……

What a relief my typewriter is missing the e button and the spacebar is broke I do have a blue pen :joy:

2 Likes