Found, please close

Good day to you all. I got to try my first Respawn not too long ago and I really like it. Being special edition means I wouldn’t play it that much so I’m on the look for a player. Just mono color, no special collectibles or anything like that. I just want one maybe as an EDC. I wouldn’t mind trying a Lite either and maybe I’ll eventually get both but I’m most interested in the standard Respawn. Thanks all.

3 Likes

@bheinz63

Brandon might have and EDC he’d let go of. That’s where I got mine. Respawn is special!!

Good luck with the hunt. Shouldn’t be too difficult.

2 Likes

At this point I don’t have any respawns to get rid of <3

2 Likes

Hey Steve! I have a Rustic Purple Respawn Lite that I might be interested in trading. Thanks!

2 Likes

Don’t mean to scavenge this thread but I like purple and I’m curious about the respawn so if this isn’t what Steve is looking for please pm me Veedo. Do you like the KNack?

2 Likes

I think I found someone on the Facebook BST that might have a normal Respawn. If so, I’ll put him in contact with @Slestak75. Steve, pop in here when you can!

Alex, I have a maple KNack that I have a love/hate with. Are all knacks oversized? What kind do you have?

2 Likes

I think the size is one of the key features of the KNack.

2 Likes

I sent a DM.

I might be interested in one with a denser wood, like wenge.

1 Like

Yes, KNacks are chonkers by design. Mine is red oak but it’s quite light for oak. The only exception to this is the HDPE KNack prototype that I have which is basically a KNack/Survivalist - that is not for sale/trade currently though. I will pm you.

2 Likes

Bump

Bump