LF: CLYW Colors, OD, and more! Updated 4/28

hey again, continuing my search for certain grails! let me know if you all have any of these, i have yoyos for trading and cold hard electronic cash for not trading :handshake:

C3 Samothrace, pink preferred
CLYW Akita (snow cone or ash berry, can trade colors)
CLYW Snow Lzzard (tiffany mint)
Prohibition Excess
CLYW Beater (Bad Decisions) below retail price, i’m a player not a collector
CLYW Borealis 2 (can color trade clareview station)

OneDrop Kuntosh (Tiffany Mint or teal/purple/pink fade)

OneDrop Gauntlet
OneDrop Overture
OneDrop Wizard

conditions don’t matter as long as they aren’t body vibing, stripped, etc. please help me find these beautiful girls :people_hugging:

3 Likes

wish found!! thank you so much :smiling_face: bump for the rest!

boooooooooost!

i have money. you have yo-yos. we can make this work :clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses:

sakura pheasant found! the search continues :people_hugging::people_hugging: :people_hugging: :people_hugging:

2 Likes

That statement “Im a player not a collector” is perfect and im going to use it a bunch. This is exactly what i think everytime im looking at yoyos that just dropped a week ago and now they are doubled in price, i wanna screa on top of a building dont they know im going to play this thing, im not putting it on a shelf, om not buying it to take pictures, i want to throw it around. If i see any of these i will give you a holler, well except for the Manatee because i will probably buy that one if i see it.

4 Likes

boooooooooooooooooooooost!

edit: added some, dropped some. thank you to everyone so far :))

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

the booooost continues

1 Like

Hi, I have a ■■■■■■■■■■ ethos I’d probably be willing to trade for

1 Like

boooooostin, also updated!

back at it, boosting and updated!