Lf: clyw ac, derti, OD blue and white splash diorama

All sold for now. Still looking for a CLYW arctic circle. Bummed I missed the last one that popped up recently.

9 Likes

bump

3 Likes

Any chance you can elaborate on this? You might have some helpful information for the rest of us.

2 Likes

Pm you

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Started to look for an AC by CLYW. Recently had the opportunity to borrow one and can’t get it out of my head.

2 Likes

Dropped the price of the terrarian and GBP $10 or more

2 Likes

Superb price on a Saturday Market Terrarian that looks like one of the more colorful batches.

Don’t sleep. @SammyCaboose is a great seller!!

3 Likes

Bump. Since my buddy got an AC I am now more actively searching.

2 Likes

[/quote]
Any chance you can elaborate on this? You might have some helpful information for the rest of us.
[/quote]

Yea please give us a bit of info so we don’t get ripped!

We gotta stick together!

1 Like

Different forum and different group. Was on mechmarket. Whole different world compared to the passionate and kind people I met here.

2 Likes

thanks!

1 Like

Bump. Anyone got an arctic circle?

2 Likes

Get this man an AC1

1 Like

Bump. Also looking for melting glacier OD throws minus the intro.

1 Like

Bump. Also want to get a blue and white splash diorama that was exclusive to rewind. If you have one dm me! I was a fool and sold my dio.

1 Like

So. I found out the panorama was the throw I was looking for at a different retailer. decided to bite the bullet and ask for a DerTi. Anyone one have one? Also. Still looking for an AC.

Bump! Still looking for an ac and a derti. Message me if you have one you’re willing to part with.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.