is the yeti really that great of a yoyo or is it over hyped? ?

I’m not sure how long it took. After my order had went through, there were still about 25 of each color left. Then again it only took me 3 minutes to complete my purchase. :smiley: I checked about an hour later, and they were all gone.

Have you received your confirmation mail yet? I did check out and when back to check there were about 20 left for 3 colors except green so I’m not whether my order got through.

Yep. I received my conformation email seconds after I completed checkout. You may want to contact YYE about your order status.

Aww it’s been hours since I received any confirmation email. After I check out I was still able to quite a number of yetis still available. Thanks though, will send them an email.

Yea got my notification it was shipped soon after i purchased they sold out in first run in 16 min but the second release was about 25 min

that is still pretty fast for a yoyo sale though haha but better than the last one before this where they sold out in seconds

I’ve never thrown one, but it seems like they are the “Stairway to Heaven” of the yoyo world.
Good AND over hyped.

Good description :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m looking forward to the yeti. I’ve bought a ton of string, bearings, pads, etc. from the store, but the yeti was my first retail purchase since the General-Yo Prestige in October 2013, 2 years ago.

I’m excited for this one :slight_smile:

My order did get through, but its on the way to my friends house over at the U.S.

Gonna have to trouble them to send to me instead.

Shipping of 40$ to my country could almost get me another Yeti. :’(

Nonetheless still glad that I was able to grab one.

1 Like

In my experience, its overhyped. The one i got chews up string like no other- its weighted like a brick. A smooth brick nonetheless, but a brick.

The Yeti is really great. One of my all time favorite plastic yoyos, I own a few of them. However, at the same time they are over hyped by a lot of people.

1 Like

Im loving my yeti pretty solid and smooth plays great i think i made a good choice now can’t wait on the mystery box

I tried the yeti at NER and it is a good plastic, but I DO NOT see the hype behind it AT ALL. Then if you add that it eats string unlike anything else and some other things, it does not even come close to other less than $50 plastics, such as the regen, white hole, and replay pro. Waaaaaaaaay overhyped

1 Like

They are definitely nice throws. Can’t you see? Say cheese Yetis.

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5827/23286553416_cf82233e32_z.jpgYetiFamily by Total Artist, on Flickr

Overhyped, but a decent throw!

Excited to see the revamped version whenever it comes out! :smiley:

the yeti definitely isn’t the best plastic out there, in my opinion, it’s the yyr diffusion. The rally is also really good. The yeti just has a strange but pleasant feel to it that you really can’t describe. My friend got a light blue one, and I played with it for 6 hours. It wasn’t nearly as great as people make it out to be, but it’s a really fun throw