@yoyomasta13

Follow this one only ^^^^

And…

@ethanccohen

jonathanwyoyo

dskfasdlkfjlsadjflksdjflkjsadlfsa

Just got an Instagram
@watchthatchickenstrip

I just got on Instagram a few weeks ago. I figured I’d bump this instead of starting a brand new thread. I’m going to follow some people who posted earlier.

@totalartist

Anyone need followers…yo-yo related stuff of course? I’m just catching on to it. I like it better than Facebook or Twitter. I rarely use my Facebook, and never got into Twitter. I think this is up my alley. I love photos. ;D

And you’re good at taking them too!

1 Like

I’m following you TA! I’m nardcopter, same as here.

Okay cool…I just checked and following you too already…so we’re synced up. :slight_smile:

@mryoyoguy00

Okay, I put the request in. Thanks Mr. Yoyoguy.

@kennanlejeune

Edit: followed you TA

Sounds good…following you now too. I’ve only been on for a few weeks, trying to get a descent account going. Include your favorite hashtags, if they weren’t mentioned already here. The ones I go to most so far are:

#yoyoexpert
#yoyonews
#yoyojam
#yoyofactory
#onedropyoyos
#clyw
#gentrystein (he takes some nice photos)
#duncantoys

@realnickpereira

I don’t have a ton of yoyo posts but there is some.

Okay, you’re following me already…didn’t know it was you under that name. I put a request in. Cool. :slight_smile:

I have two accounts, a yo-yo one and a separate personal account. That way, I’m not all personal with everyone, and can share what I want, with who I want. For some people, it’s too much to keep two accounts going. So far, so good though. It’s a cool app for sure.

Whoops, I forgot I posted on the first page :smiley:

Okay…put a request in for that one too.  :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=“TotalArtist,post:37,topic:52578”]

Okay…put a request in for that one too.   :)
[/quote
hahah forsure bruh bruh,

TA: #yolife
#yoyodrop
#todaysthrow
#vscocam
#vsco
#vscophile
(just all around awesome pictures)
#onedrop
#clyw

Those are some good ones.