Help me choose a new bearing?

Hey guys

I just bought a yomega maverick on impulse because I saw it in gadgets ans gizmos. I think this is considered a undersized yoyo. I like this yoyo a lot. I feel like it has great control.

The problem with the superacids bearings, is that when they start stinking like lemon juice, you have to dry lube them with Pepsid or Prilosec dust.

And NEVER…EVER, look directly at the bearing! They spit like snakes. And blind you.

You can still yoyo blind, but the learning curve, watching tutorials, is much longer.

1 Like

What’s a superacid bearing?

Because I fear that a few of the cheekier forum members are going to have a great time leading you on, I’ll end it here.

They don’t exist. Simply a strange foreign (and probably mistranslated) product description on the bearings that Foofy posted.

lol I googled superacid bearing and nothing came up. I was confused. Thank you for not messing with the noob. <3 :slight_smile:

i support dif-e-yo as a small gesture of thanks to Mr. Difeo for all he has done for the yo yoin’ world. this thing would not be where it is now, w/o dif-e-yo yo yos. as well as a few other manufacturers that were pioneerin’ the design and play of metal yo yos.

this is why i do not buy kks at a percentage of what dif-e-yo product costs.

kks actually help ‘balance’ out some yo yos, imho. meanin’ - it lessens the gyroscopic effect on a bad design.

however, dm2s are usually pretty solid. really can’t see why stayin’ w/ the stock setup would be problematic. as far as experimentin’ and tryin’ somethin’ new…try to experiment and try some new tricks. yo yoin’ has very lil’ to do w/ the actual yo yo…imho.

mgodinez

rain…

I actually just bought a Yomega Maverick I found in the mall for 25$. Been messing around with that. I am getting a feel for how different, different yoyos can feel. I like the Maverick. I like the DM2. I notice I have a harder time getting the string in the middle with the Maverick than I do with the DM2. It must be the size of the yo. I would assume a CT would work nice in the Maverick.

Gold center tracs are pretty awesome too. :slight_smile: my current faveee

Sounds expensive. :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t try to be cheecky. :frowning: That’s the last thing I want.