Funny yoyo memes

This was me with the mint green Plastic 000 run :sob:

1 Like

I m really glad I decided to binge this whole thread before the image serve did… whatever is going on with the older images, my only regret is not saving any

1 Like

Whenever I think I can tell these two apart:

21 Likes

Everything is a JoJo reference.

1 Like

17 Likes

Not the auto correct :sob:

1 Like

I couldn’t decide between the two.

11 Likes

I vote “California.”

1 Like

7 Likes

15 Likes

23 Likes

Bro :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

3 Likes

brah…

2 Likes

aint no wayy lmao

1 Like

First meme on here that got me actually laughing out loud :rofl::rofl::skull::sob::skull::sob:

2 Likes

Given everybody’s reactions to this meme… I should feel very grateful that I don’t get it. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

P-Diddy is getting locked up because he’s a creepy sex-crime scumbag. One piece of evidence against him was the 1000 bottles of baby oil found at several of his homes.

(I think explaining jokes is funny)

4 Likes

5 Likes

Wasn’t actually baby oil…

1 Like

Well yeah they stopped refining babies into oil around the 1930’s, it just wasn’t cost effective, and the workers had trouble coping with all the screaming as well, so the factories had high turnover. Nowadays it’s just HFCS and some additives

12 Likes