Funny yoyo memes

16 Likes

985hga

11 Likes

Xmas doesn’t exist until Thanksgiving is over. I will :headstone: on this :mountain:

Write it on my epithet

9 Likes

This struggle never occurred to me until I started filming myself throwing. Now, I deal with it on the daily lol

2 Likes

You are not alone Brother. We will hold strong! I got your back.

2 Likes

My wife usually puts Christmas out on thanksgiving day. She sometimes threatens to do it right after Halloween. My son’s birthday being near Halloween makes it a hard stop in the encroachment however Christmas in July has been observed here many times.

1 Like

I used to be a diehard ā€œNo Christmas until after Thanksgivingā€ kinda guy, but as I’ve gotten older I think, ā€œThe world is ā– ā– ā– ā– . If early Christmas makes people happy, let them have their happiness.ā€

Anyway, ON TO TODAY’S MEME!

989nmj

16 Likes

Ill Allow It Spanish GIF|100%x100%
But she’s really stretching my limits

People, yes (read: acceptable, but also limit stretching. Companies, no (read: never). If you’re truly a xmas person, you already have enough enough xmas stuff to deck your halls and your neighbors with enough left over for a small/medium sized tool shed. If you go out to buy stuff before Thanksgiving, you’re not a true xmas person, you just like buying stuff and xmas is just a convenient excuse.

4 Likes

Agreed on this point. It was insane to see some stores putting xmas stuff out 2 weeks ago!

3 Likes

Halloween is my favorite holiday and I will go down with the ship protecting it, haha!

3 Likes

Halloween being my favorite is why I strongly dislike early xmas encroachment. Halloween gets, like, one month of being in a small section of the store, then, almost day of, if not already, Xmas galore. Every aisle filled with some kind of xmas surprise. Everything from a small cameo to entire aisles dedicated to xmas.

1 Like

The poor Turkeys! They should be celebrated MORE!!!

Thanksgiving is like the middle child. Youngest = Christmas (Spoiled Rotten). Oldest = Halloween (All the cool stuff). Middle = Gets the shaft.

3 Likes

The older I get the more I enjoy Thanksgiving, especially since we do it very low-key these days.

5 Likes

Best holiday is 4th of July

19 Likes

I personally I LOVVVVVE Christmas (I’m not one of those ā€œI want people to buy stuff for meā€ guy) I love the music, (except Feliz Navidad) the hot chocolate, the chilly weather, and everyone excitement going up to Christmas Day, the vibes of sitting on the couch with hot chocolate by a Christmas tree during the first snow are unmatched, and I love being able to buy gifts for all my friends, nothing makes me more happy than seeing them happy.
So I’m all about Christmas right after halloween, thanksgiving is amazing too. Our family also has like 5 birthdays in between Halloween and new years, so it’s always a fun busy time in our house

8 Likes

12 Likes

I find your characterization of sibling treatment inaccurate.

Source: am oldest.

5 Likes

See, I’m in an odd spot… I’m the middle child; but that means that I have 6 younger siblings, so I get some of the older child benefits, but I also have 6 older siblings, meaning I also get some of the younger child benefits… but ultimately, I’m the middle child who ends up getting the crumby Oreos because my family ate the rest of them while I was in the shower…

At least they left me Oreos I guess. :rofl:

4 Likes

I’m an adopted only child, so that practically makes me Son of Sam by Seinfeld logic.
Some will get the reference. :rofl:

Biologically, I have many many half-sisters and half-brothers out roaming the world from what I gather, so not sure where that puts me entirely, lol.
We are many

4 Likes

Ah, you’ve Seen ā€œEvilā€ too?