FTY - Project Ti - Delivery Update!

mentioned here and there, Fair Trade Yoyos is releasing a prototype, Project Ti, and since i can’t keep a secret y’all can see some first pics

based on our freshman run, the Project Y, the Project Ti maintains the same dimensions - 53x42 63g - yet is designed to have more power. the reduction in cup thickness compared to the change in lip thickness., demonstrated below in the image is the 7068 project y (dotted red) vs the Project Ti (blue).

in addition, some mass was removed in the center reducing center weight slightly, but should also help with stability in play.

i will get you the cool pics as soon as i get them, but here we start…… more details on production run, etc coming soon…

35 Likes

Looks like it will be a spectacular EDC throw.

4 Likes

thank you @zslane ! i really, really appreciate that.

2 Likes

All aboard the hype train!!!

@fatguysnacks247 , I’m curious what the small circles represent :thinking:

2 Likes

Are we getting a black with a raw logo version??? On a serious note looks very nice, and like we had discussed might be the throw to break my “say no to more ti in the collection” streak.

4 Likes

those are anchor points for the various radii of curvature for points in the body, if i’m not mistaken

2 Likes

This looks amazing! The Project Y is amazing throw, I think it’s going to be a great basis for a titanium EDC

2 Likes

I think it’ll give the TiVayder a real run for its money in that department.

4 Likes

Whaaaat Oh damn I have to save more money. Let me know if you are going to do ore orders. For the 138 or the Project TiY I am in.

2 Likes

I really would love a ti for an edc but the price. The price. Maybe.

4 Likes

Yeah, well, the TiVayder was everybody’s chance to get a titanium EDC at a bi-metal price. I would not expect another titanium to hit that price point again any time soon.

5 Likes

i plan on doing pre-orders (as opposed to reservations) on this one, and i plan on trying to keep the price point as low as possible based on interest…. i’d like it to be an affordable ti on the market

14 Likes

That looks beautifully clean!

3 Likes

thanks man!

2 Likes

I get back to the forums after 14 months, and THIS is what you do to me?! Rude. Sign me up.

4 Likes

nice to see ya back @adamantiumpops !!!

2 Likes

Thanks dawg, good to be back! Although my wallet would NOT agree. Already spent over $200 on random throws that I don’t need in any way at all ever. Can’t wait to do it again with whatever you got cooking.

3 Likes

Will you ship them to Europe too ?

2 Likes

Looks like I’ll need this :wink:

2 Likes

i will ship to europe, and will keep you all apprised of “times” once the goods come in. i’ll make a sign-up, and then 48-hours to pay up once the deadline passes. i’m working on a tight timeline now with my manufacturer so i can give a best estimate of receipt date. thank you all for your interest!!!

11 Likes