FS: YYFr Titanium KOI

Try to help my friend to sell this bundle of Titanium Bundle, 4 Titanium, 1 stainless, 1 Timascus(Really rare), all are NMTBS

The halloween version(The first one), at first it is raw, and my friend ask the YYFr to change the color to the halloween, so this one has KOI logo.

something sold, and I need to receive SGD in Paypal(the rate of Paypal is really bad)

Timascus 1300SGD(around 1000$)
Halloween+stainless 480SGD(around 370$)

15 Likes

Too bad they’re not interested in selling separately. I’d be interested in the middle column (donut and cracked rainbow). But definitely not at those prices. $2,024 for all 6 comes out to substantially over MSRP.

2 Likes

Agreed, I’d be interested as well but that’s high

Just curious, is the Timascus Koi same specs as regular?

Actually my friend told me he bought the Damascus in official store with near 1000$, and other four Titaniums, each one takes near 300$ in official store.

I don’t know much more, but it seems more expensive than any other edition

Ah. So the damascus is an outlier that heavily impacts the average price per throw in the bundle. Got it. Your friend would probably be better off selling the damascus separately… Not sure how easily they’d find a buyer, but there’s definitely people out there willing…

1 Like

I’ll ask him, I also think make a bundle is not a good idea.

I’ve always been interested in the Timascus Koi. Don’t know if I am $1000 interested though. That’s a tough decision.

2 Likes

Thats Timascus. Im pretty sure Timascus costs alot more than damascus

1 Like

I think there are only a few of those Ti-Damascus Kois, 2 were only available at 2023 Worlds in Japan. Don’t think they were ever sold on the YYFr direct store.

1 Like

Thanks you’re right I’ll revise it!

I’m sure he bought it from shop owner directly. The effect is the same as buying in the official store lol.

Since my friend spent a lot at YYFR, when he decided to purchase this Tima, the seller directly created a separate purchase link for him.:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Hi, friends! If any of you can speak Chinese, you can directly contact him on the second-hand trading websites in China. Right now, I have to relay messages back and forth, which is putting me in a flurry. :rofl: :rofl: Moreover, I’m not familiar with these yoyos because for myself, I’m usually more interested in YYR and CLYW. So if you have any other problems of information of these yoyos, maybe I cannot response correctly, you could give the problem here, and I think other friends would reply you with a correct answer! Thanks my friends!

So anyone want to buy my yoyo in the other post :sob: :sob:, In comparison to this post, my own post seems rather quiet (just kidding :rofl: :rofl:).

Something sold, update the price

Bump!

Bumpppp!

bump!!!