FS: OD SE's: Mini Discs & Stunt Pegs; Alchemy CU kit

It seems like a good tradition for selling stuff around cakeday!

OneDrop Side Effects

Stunt Pegs - Silver - $OLD

Mini Discs - Blue - $OLD
dinged!

Energy Domes - Silver - $OLD

=================================================================================

Alchemy CU Hubstack Upgrade Kit - $25
Full kit: 2 hubstacks, 2 o-rings and 2 bearings, 2 locking cones and 1 axle. Used maybe 1-2 times a while ago.

=================================================================================

YYJ Hitman - Blue - $OLD
YYJ Hitman - Black - $OLD
YYJ Dark Magic - White - $OLD
YYJ X-Convict - Black - $OLD
YYJ X-Convict - Red - $OLD

All yoyo’s are new: no cracks on plastic body or any signs of use.
I have a whole bunch of them!

Due to long storage, some yoyo’s may have minor cosmetic blemishes on the aluminum rims such as dark spots - can be easily removed with polish cloth. Box may be damaged.

================================================================================

OneDrop OG Project - $OLD

Beat condition, 1 resin sealing is missing.
Still have silky smooth coating feel.
OD 10 ball bearing; fresh Dif-e-Yo thin Diffpad and Any-Yo blue silicone pad.

OneDrop x CLYW Wooly Markmont - $OLD

Beat condition.
Still plays very solid.
Dif-e-Yo KonKave ball bearing and flowable silicone pads.

############################################################################################

Payment:

• PayPal (G&S+5.6%)
  • Tether (TRC20)

Shipping:

• 1 item - $16
  • 2 items - $17
  • 3 items - $18
  • 4 items - $20
  • 5+ items - FREE

Possible trades:

• Freehand One
  • Thicc
  • Pop Art
  • Titanuims

Buyer is responsible for any VAT, customs duties or any import fees or taxes.
For any questions, additional details and offers please feel free to PM.

Have a great day!

Trader feedback post #1
Trader feedback post #2

11 Likes

PayPal is fixed!

2 Likes

Bump!

3 Likes

Hitman’s are coming!

1 Like

bump

3 Likes

Do you have pictures of the rest of your stuff?

3 Likes

It’s all there!

3 Likes

PM’d

2 Likes

WMM & Project are sold. Thanks to all participants and interest. I’m sorry for not responding to PM’s — please don’t take it as a personal insult.

I’m going on vacation since this weekend till April 11. I wont be able to make shipments at this time. Please keep this in mind.

Cheers,

I finally got the Dark Magic in the mail. Took about 3 weeks.

I will say that they communicated fairly well once we got the whole PayPal thing figured out.

The packaging from Turkey was in a soft envelope but didn’t feel like it got too banged up or miss handled. Wouldn’t have been my choice for packaging and the already tattered box would probably agree. It’s a bit trashed. No big deal but I’m a box guy, especially with these older throws.

I wouldn’t have described this as MIB. They did state in the post that there may be marks on the rims from long storage. Mine has about 10 marks on the rims. They don’t seem like scratches from a hit but more like as they described, age blemishes on the SS. Maybe I will try and polish as the OP suggested.

This is my first YYJ so I can’t speak to the play as compared to new. It seems to play pretty well. It’s got a little bit of vibe but I think that was common. Looks like cotton string and the plastic is crack free.

Overall I’m fairly pleased but wish the rims weren’t so marked up.

Thanks @l_gong !!

4 Likes

Bump

Bump

1 Like

I’d like to get a hitman and x con if not cracked.

1 Like

After some time, the shipping cost has unfortunately increased. I’m trying to keep it minimal as possible, but inflation has its power.

Just wanted to comment @Shwa, I’m fairly certain that the rims on the Dark Magic are actually raw aluminum vs. Stainless steel. Aluminum will oxidize and discolor over time, even if it was never taken out of the box. But it’s also quite easy to clean up by buffing with a metal polishing cloth, scotch bright, or high grit micro mesh wet sanding pads. I wouldn’t fault the seller on this, the only thing to blame is age and time. (And maybe oxygen).

4 Likes

Thanks for the tips! I will give it a shot.

I wasn’t trying to fault the seller. They did mention this possibility. I was just saying I probably wouldn’t have called it mint in box.

Either way, I’m super happy to have a piece of history in my collection. It plays fantastic!

3 Likes

Will be away for 3-4 weeks. Any items purchased from today will be shipped in late May - early June.

I got my DM after about 3 weeks too. Arrived as described with a few dark spots on rims but otherwise mint in box. The box is a little bit mushed but I don’t care much about boxes and don’t usually resell yo-yos. Definitely a good deal for old YYJ stuff.

2 Likes

Bump!

Because of my pet’s health problems, there is a need for an extra money. Therefore, I would be happy to sell all YYJ leftovers in bulk for a decent price.

1 Like

bump

3 Likes