FS: Wildification, Netrunner, C3 Scintillators, other stuff // FT: Blumi, Summit 2, Mini Ti Koi

Prices are OBO and include shipping (CONUS) and G&S fees. Everything is NMTBS w/o box unless stated otherwise. Happy to send more photos upon request. Offers welcome!

Feedback thread here.

FT only

Want list: LF: Old Atmos + Canopy Ti

Blumi w/ bag

OD Summit 2 (gray) w/ box

YYFr Mini Ti Koi (stonewash) w/ bag + box

I have some others I might be willing to let go (some RSO/other Ti), but I’m chicken lol. If you’re interested in something else, hmu and let’s see if we can work something out!

FS/FT

W1LD Wildification (red) - $100

Arrived with a small nick in the inner cup (see pic) and a couple of handling marks (hard to capture in photos). Purely cosmetic. No vibe, barely thrown.

YYFr Netrunner (multicolor acid wash) - $85

C3 Scintillator family - sold separately or take all for $285
  • Super Scintillator (black w/ pink rims) - $115
  • Super Scintillator Reverse (yellow w/ black rims) - $95
  • Super Scintillator Universe (pink), comes w/ tube - $100
  • Scintillator (orange) - $30
C3 Ghost IX (red black fade) - $50

CLYW Ditch (northern lights) - $45

OD Deepest State w/ box - $55

A couple of very small nicks, purely cosmetic, no vibe. I have other SEs I could swap out in place of the energy domes.

Offset Outlier Mini (galaxy splash) - $40

FS or free add-on with 2+ purchases

Layer Infinity Zepheus Creamsicle (red panda edition) w/ box + extra red panda string - $25

Can throw in some extra red panda string, I have a few color options. Great 3D printed old school throw.

Dale Tubat Stack w/ stand - $35

This is a seriously impressive/fun 3D throw imo, and the finger spin works great! I believe the stand is sold out.

Sold

SOLD C3 Contrail (purple) - $45

SOLD iYoYo Unlimited (pink) - $45

SOLD RCS BFD (Big Friendly Duck) w/ box + goodies - $45

SOLD YJYoYo Big Picture 2.0 (emerald) - $65

SOLD Doc Pop Bolt - $30

3 Likes

The following throws are off to their new home:

C3 Contrail
Doc Pop Bolt
iYoYo Unlimited
RCS BFD
YJYoYo Big Picture

1 Like

Would you trade the c3 ghost for used yyf bimetal?

Hi, thanks for your interest. I’m open to trading outside my LF list, but I’m not interested in YYF rn.

Offset?

If you have a specific trade you’d like to propose, PM me.