FS: Legendary 888 $85, TopYo TS, Ditch halfswap, End II Raw | LF: ORANGE OVERTURE

Pics and prices for an End II, copper Theodore, Kuntosh 5kQV, Sistine Thief, and plastic Fulvia are incoming.

All prices are OBO and include shipping within CONUS. PayPal friends & family only, please. Please reference my feedback thread if you have any concerns about f&f payment.

I’m primarily looking to sell, but I am looking for a Turning Point MSG and an orange OD Overture - I will trade in your favor (and have additional yoyos to barter with) if you have one of these to offer. Would be very grateful for any help finding this Overture.

TopYo Top Steel/TS - no damage that I can detect, fingernail vibe. Great player. Comes with tin, pouch, extra pads, extra axle, extra bearing.
$145

YYF Legendary 888 - NM due to factory marks on the Ti rims and a small ano flaw on the bearing seat - Ben stated “it’s how they are”. Some vibe, gets better without stacks. Comes with tin.
$85

Heaven Sent Creep Final - mint but played. Slight vibe. Comes with box.
$70
SOLD

CLYW Ditch - mint, halfswapped and put back in the box. Comes with box and pin.
$35

6 Likes

@Odd a kuntosh if you’re interested

3 Likes

Bump.

@Gaites13

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.