All sold/ decided against selling - close when available

Hello Everyone!
CONUS ideal (Willing to send oversea if you add more for the shipping difference willing to discuss)
Prices+Shipping
Price shipped (not expecting FF paypal so account for price I’d prefer to receive)
Prices negotiable! Make an offer - willing to make bundle deals as well just PM

Boxes
Grail (the drawing with the wooden block things idk if exactly counts as a box?)/Panorama/Lunar eclipse/borealis I have boxes for and the CLYW pin (Im assuming is the person whom the yoyo is signature)
Non-OD have been siliconed with MFD monkey snot

Yoyos
Sold $170 OG Grail - Orange - couple of small scraps that look larger on camera than IRL and slight fingernail vibe - 8.5 - sensitive to bearing as far as vibe goes also just a heads up (meaning some bearings that are smooth in other yoyos are less smooth in this one)

#Reason - Wanted to see what all the fuss is about on it - very specifically interesting yoyo in terms of center weight and float that isn’t felt in any other throw that it’s often compared to like MCMO, panorama, mk1 contact but isn’t my speed enough to make it on the top sections of yoyos for me that I find myself picking up all the time great throw though if you like that type of thing worth trying IMO

Sold $80 yoyofriends Peregrine - pink - No damage as I can discern - 9.5 - no bouncing finger vibe on outside nail but when I feel with finger in gap of yoyo very slightly, not felt on string

#Reason - fantastic yoyo but I think is outshined by my hummingbird and especially by my vulture, I don’t throw often and 99.99% of times I find myself grabbing them over it - I imagine people who like V shape though will like it over the hummingbird/vulture

Sold $70 OD Legendary Terrarian - no damage - can ship with either black spikes which is 8.0 vibe - can ship with clear aluminum ultra lights instead which are more like 9-9.5 (have to tune additional with SE’s naturally)

#Reason - very fun and floaty feeling W shape which I loved but then I got an atmos Ari and I haven’t really picked this one back up again since that is my all time favorite yoyo so far

Traded - $65 OD Panorama - YYE red - no damage - can ship with either black flat which is 8.0 vibe - can ship with clear aluminum ultra lights instead which are more like 9-9.5 (have to tune additional with SE’s naturally)

#Reason - Got a diorama and liked it WAY more, very polar for people on which they like better, the panorama feels much lighter even with the same flat caps - definitely recommend practicing on slimline for trick you know it helps a TON (landing beefhook on it makes you feel like an immortal being XD)

$40 OD Lunar eclipse - Clear - couple dings from drop - with centering bearing I have spare 7.5 but with a good bearing is 9.0 with fingernail vibe (these also don’t really move so priced according to

#Reason - was one of my first OD and I just don’t pick it up enough - great yoyo with the kind of H shape but I like the Aitch much more for H shape and largely like my organics or very specific bi-metals to keep - definitely was great for learning lots of tricks

Sold $40 CLYW Borealis 2 - 28 stories - beater (as claimed by original owner) couple of scraps and big chucked ding (was smoothed isn’t sharp) - vibe felt on string and fingernail as well but is fun if that doesn’t bother you
#reason - Tried it out as a trade and it wasn’t my speed - the vibe is something I am not a fan of sensory wise but was fun to try the brand is a good playing yoyo aside from the vibe

Damage pics
3 total spots on the grail - bigger on camera very hard to spot in person imo

6 Likes

bump

bump

bump

1 Like

bump! with price drops!

2 Likes

Bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.