Fs/ft: PAINTED LIFE, G2 AL7 TRITON, CIRCLE CITY MUSE & WARBIRD, 2 G2 DARKSIDE ELITE, G2 QUAKE BOXES

Looking to sell/trade the following. Payment is PayPal; price includes shipping and fees.

LF: Nebula Life, Snozberry Life, Purple Haze Life, Unicorn Speckle Life, Moonlight Elite or G2/MFD Colab.

G2/A-RT Life Teal - $120 NMTBS. Another hand painted work of art by Jensen. Fingernail vibe from the A-RT loose bearing seat, otherwise minty. All original goodies included.

G2 AL7 Triton - FT Only. Plays G2 smooth, only a couple of tiny marks, none that affect play. Original box is included. Looking to trade for a Dragon Slayer G2/MFD Co-Lab and possibly another ano Triton or a swirl.

Circle City Muse Pink/Purple half swap & Warbird blue - $105 for the pair. NMTBS & Mint. Both come with boxes; Warbird comes with all the goodies. Both have zero damage and are glass smooth. Great players, just looking to raise funds to pay off recent purchases.

2 G2 AL7 Darkside Elite - $95 Good/NMTBS FT Only. Looking to trade my NMTBS Darkside (zero damage) w/black box for a Moonlight Elite. Second has a small ding and a couple of pinpricks, white box included. PM for individual pics.

I have 3 near mint Quake boxes (Matte Teal, Red, & Black). Willing to trade or sell. Boxes will ship flat packed.

20 Likes

Sunday bump

2 Likes

that valor is gorgeous, bump city

3 Likes

Monday bump

3 Likes

damn dog, if i had some scrill i’d be on the banshee and valor… you like wood?

3 Likes

Hahaha, that sounds so unintentionally dirty! Think I’ve got my fill of TK and other assorted woods.

4 Likes

hah! i have a shipment coming in today too… these are not wood either… hmmm… let me check the archives for some funky stuff…

1 Like

Monday bump

3 Likes

Saturday Bump!

1 Like

Black Friday bump! $5 off each throw if you buy 2 or more.

1 Like

I’m gonna bump this because no one should sleep on the HEARSE

3 Likes

Tuesday bump

3 Likes

DM’ed for the campaign

1 Like

Wednesday bump… Merry Christmas!

3 Likes

Pmed

@jsn, you were looking for a 1 to 1 right?

2 Likes

Good looking out @MoonageMin but if I get one I’m digging the plain brown. Unless of course, Its a crazy good deal.

1 Like

Sunday bump

1 Like

I have a near mint Unicorn speckle pink, purple, and blue splattered on clear

1 Like

Pics please!

1 Like