Fs: G2 Ti-SHEE; YYR SIGTYR; G2 RvsB ELITE; G2 ARKHAM LIFE; G2 BOMBER BANSHEE, CIRCLE CITY MUSE, G2 DARKSIDE ELITE, FREE ZIPLINE

Looking to sell the following. Payment is PayPal; prices includes shipping. Every order includes free Zipline and/or Wolff Co. Strings. Buy multiples and receive fresh packs of my favorite Stanger Strings and Skylines.

G2 Ti-Shee NMTBS. 3 blasted Ti-Shees available, BLACK IS SOLD. All are NMTBS with zero damage and only a tiny bit of fingernail vibe. All have boxes, minus the raw. Blue - $320; Copper $300; Raw $280.

YYR Sigtyr matte Gray - $285 NMTBS. Minor scuffs on the rings, otherwise zero damage. Tiny bit of fingernail vibe. Box included.

G2 Red vs. Blue E18 Elite - $180 NMTBS. A-grade, zero damage, light fingernail vibe.

G2 Arkham Life V.1 - $180 NMTBS. Typical loose bearing seat fingernail vibe. Zero damage, original box included.

G2 AL7 Bomber Banshee green - $105 NMTBS. Zero damage and G2 smooth.

Circle City Muse Pink/Purple half swap - $50 NMTBS. Come with original box. Zero damage and glass smooth.

G2 AL7 Darkside Elite - $180 NMTBS. Zero damage w/black box.

I have 2 near mint Quake (Matte Teal & Red), 1 Direwolf and 1 YYR boxes. Willing to trade or sell (looking for a Ti-Shee box) . Boxes will ship flat packed.

23 Likes

Saturday bump!

1 Like

@yoyodoc 420

Monday bump!

2 Likes

Sunday bump!

1 Like

Saturday bump!

1 Like

Tuesday bump!

1 Like

Saturday bump!

1 Like

Tuesday Bump!!

1 Like

What camera do you use? Your photos are so clear!

1 Like

:sweat_smile: I use my S9 camera, I just make sure to clean the lens before taking any pics. Thanks bud!

1 Like

Tuesday Bump!

2 Likes

@maj0rdump4ge

2 Likes

Friday bump!

2 Likes

New Friday bump!!

Any chance you still have the CC warbird?
Would you sell it alone for $50?

Thanks

1 Like

Yes, its still available. Could you do $65? Shipping included.

I didn’t tell you that I was in Canada yet🙁
Thanks for the reply. But I have bought enough yoyos this week. :grin:

1 Like

Ha you’re in the thread but will do!

2 Likes

Thursday bump!!