Price Drop: Basselope, A-rt Furn Proto and AC2

Been a while, haven’t been throwing a lot lately and have other priorities so I’m looking to sell the ones that don’t get played. These are shipping from Canada, so add $15 on top for the tracked shipping. All prices are in $USD and include Paypal G&S. From Left to right:

$SOLD-CLYW Basselope - Was sold to me as brand new, has the tiniest little ano flaw. I’ve maybe thrown this ~5 times as it spends its time in the blank box I received with it. I personally have never even unscrewed this specimen. Has no damage that I can see and spins close to smooth (tiny bit of that oldschool clyw vibe). This was one of my dream yoyo’s so I’m pretty firm on the price. Won’t find another first run sb like this. For this one I would be willing to trade for a used small bearing basselope plus cash

$135-7075 AC2 - Bought new years ago. Has some anodizng wear on the face because I was being a fingerspin noob lol. No other damage.

$175-A-RT Furn Prototype - Smaller and wider than production furns. Uses an “a” bearing instead of D. Slight nail vibe.

$SOLD-Clear Quail - NMTBS. Has that tiny nail vibe.

$SOLD-Ensemble - Has some small micro scratches on the rim. Comes with the OG pouch.

Please don’t hesitate to ask for more pictures! I’m usually pretty busy during the weekdays and don’t get much of a chance to reply until later at night so please be patient. I’ll try my best to get to everyone’s messages. Thanks:)

7 Likes

BASS only worth like 80 bucks imo. Too old and super easy to find another one. Get ya mind right sir…

5 Likes

Bump 1

3 Likes

Small bearing bassas worth way more than 80, maybe closer to 250 but def not 80

6 Likes

My bro’s jus trollin me lol

7 Likes

Bump 2, everything’s still up for grabs

1 Like

Bump 3, price drops. Quail sold

2 Likes

Bump w/bass pic:)

4 Likes

Bump

Bump: Price drops on all. Take the furn, ac2 and ensemble for 420 shipped

Bump: Ensemble Sold

1 Like

Bump, decent price drops here

1 Like

Bump, Bass for 315, furn proto for 180

1 Like

Up, final price drop on Basselope and furn proto. $300OBO for bass

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.