Featherspin Throws: The News Branch

Gorgeous! I don’t wanna be in the other thread contest but I finally got this sucker on camera and had to share

6 Likes

More anno art this time one of @AudreySickburn Demon Fun throws!
If yall haven’t checked their stuff out you’re missing out. Especially for Fixie throwers :pinched_fingers:t3:


8 Likes

Can you anno anything? I have a forma I might want annoed. What would be the price

I only anodize titanium rn

1 Like

Ok gotcha thanks for info. Maybe one day you can anno my forma

2 Likes

fixed to use Andy’s preferred pronoun

3 Likes


Excited to share that “The Ibis” is coming soon.
More details to come!

8 Likes

‘Fun fact’. The ‘Australian White Ibis’ is commonly referred to as a ‘bin chicken’! However, I am certain Featherspins Ibis will NOT be rubbish!

6 Likes

That can only mean one thing: FeatherSpin’s next release will be a follow up to the Osprey.

Name? Turbo Chook!!!

1 Like


@NuroVolt7

+( @mjlawless )

4 Likes

I just realized our discord server link had a 30day exp on it lol (fixed now)
In case anyone wants to join all of the chirps, hoots, and hollers!

1 Like

What is cooler than a parliament of owls??

1 Like

Hahah, fark yeah! You’ve been to Tasmania then I assume…? Got em all over our property. They are absolutely the Bogans of the bird world. Always fighting, yelling and carrying on. If @Cmchappell97 could harness those design elements, it would make a very interesting throw indeed!

2 Likes

Sorry, nah. I’ve watched MoreParz videos. His on the Native Hen was the first I saw from him. Hilarious stuff

Edit: here’s the vid

3 Likes

9 Likes

This one looks fun. Is it the Ibis?

1 Like

Yep!

17 Likes

The Ibis is releasing September 19th at 8pm. I’m super excited for yall to throw this thang!

What color do you like the most?

  • Mudflats
  • Shell Island
  • Wrack Line
0 voters
2 Likes

Do we have a price yet on ibis? Is it a continuation release or when it’s gone it’s gone.

1 Like