Oh, okay, that’s cool. I can’t buy no more yoyos. Until after christmas, gotta get my finances back together
This one is a little different than our normal charity event. (St. Jude to come)
October is breast cancer awareness month.
Breast cancer has hit my family in the past, hard. My grandmother, my aunt, and my mother-in-law have all battled breast cancer. My mother-in-law is also actively involved with Pledge the Pink, helping raise money and awareness for breast cancer research, and our fam does the “Run for the Ta Tas” 5k as well!
Because of that, this is a cause that is very close to home. For every Breast Cancer Awareness Edition sold, 40% of the sale will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Even if this only makes a small difference, it is still a difference.
I’ll be opening these up on the site at Wednesday at 12pm EST for 4 Pink Splash Ansers, and 10 Pink (random) Ibis!
(obv, if more Pink ibis are needed, I will happily do more!)
Love yall,












