ETERNAL THROW - Introducing.....Curvy Donut Man!

Team members Joseph Pallagi and Kyle Hedges hanging with André at PNWR

Holy crap, that was Andre. He looks so different in person…

Any updates on when this will be available? It was my favorite throw I tried at the PNWR. I love this yoyo.

Presenting our newest and FINAL prototype of the Elysian, it plays so well and I can’t wait to get this into your hands! Tell us what you think and fallow us on FB to keep updated!

That’s like dragon slayer in a lake of fire. Wow. Beautiful.

Amazing! Any price estimate yet? Or plans for a Phoenix Edition?

Pricing will be figured out as we get close to release. Phoenix edition is definitely a possibility. Probably not in the 1st run though, it take a bit longer to get that one done.

What colorways do you guys hope to see?
StarWarp?
Seahawk?
Purple People Eater?
YYE edition?

Whatever the Pink one is :slight_smile: And do you know what the price range will be?

Aside from Phoenix, I want to see Purple People Eater, Seahawk, and especially that fiery looking one you just posted. I might be inclined to buy 2 if there is a Phoenix Edition and that fiery one.

@MYNAMEISZen, you might want to look at the post immediately before yours.

I still want one. :slight_smile: I really enjoyed the proto at PNWR. I would be happy with any color combo. ;D

I believe that the Seahawk colorway would sell exceptionally well, considering they won the Super Bowl. I also tried out the Elysian at PNWR, it was AWESOME everyone should pick one up.

Thx for your suggestions!

I think some solids in neutral colors would be nice, like maybe a beadblasted grey, black, or tan?

Took some more photos today. Hope u like them.

Weird hub design.

Unique hub design! Glad to see someone try something different. I want to try one of these… will anybody have one at NER?

I hope so. I guess I’ll see you there! Are you competing?

Yeah. “Competing”. :wink: Old guy sport freestyle as well as Pick Your Trick.

Despite my outgoing demeanour I get too much adrenaline in my system for things like this, so I’ll be lucky to hit a trapeze. :wink:

Cool, I’m doing a sport 1a freestyle too. And to be honest, last year I had to wing the entire thing on stage. I had no freestyle prepared and just went up on stage and did random tricks. This year I’m prepared though.

Back on topic, I think the hub design on the Elysian looks really cool. I would imagine fingerspins are a breeze.

Yes, the hub is definitely designed for horizontal finger spins.