Dressel Designs: Nimbus

CONNECTION is releasing 8/1 at WORLDS via the YYE booth!

We’ll have some online on our direct store if you’re not attending (don’t worry, we’re not gonna be there either)

9 Likes

Caved and bought a Fusion, but still intend to get the Connection. I was actually looking at the Fusion when I ran across this thread.

3 Likes

Thanks Dan!

Connection is dropping at NOON EST on our website TODAY!

Yoyoexpert will also have Connection available today, but YYE has not confirmed a time yet. I will update this post when they do!

Edit: for worlds peeps they’re at the YYE booth right now!

6 Likes

Ordered.

I’m so tempted! I’ve been spending a lot on yo-yos recently and I’m giving myself a 3 month between yoyo purchase rule😂. Hope there will be some left in October lol.

1 Like

Possibly but I wouldn’t hold my breath lol

1 Like

Awesome yoyo

15 Likes

Thanks Alex! The emotion video can finally be completed lol

2 Likes

It is awesome got mine here at worlds purple gray colorway. This is an amazing throw from someone who knows what it takes to make a performance throw in a compact package.

7 Likes

Thank you Mr. Spot for supporting us!!

1 Like

Indeed

1 Like

I still have a few days to go for the Connection, but the Fusion 2.0 showed up today. Amazingly beautiful finish and has that Dressel smoothness on the throw. I thought the brass was going to be heavy and clunky, but the color was just too sweet to pass up. Turned out to be pretty light and smooth to throw!

4 Likes

Fusion is so underrated. One of my favorites to create new tricks with

2 Likes

I know the focus is on a new and different yoyo, but there’s never a bad time to randomly remind people just how good the Oasis is.

5 Likes

Oh, oasis is easily the best organic I’ve ever played. I’d be saying that even if someone else designed it :joy:

3 Likes

Need to make some more Oasis!

I think so, too. They’ve been in your shop for a while, and I kept looking at it after really enjoying the Emotion, then deciding I didn’t need another throw. But Oasis came out, and I picked that up because of the shape and material (first SS). Then the Assassin which I had to get, too, because of how good Oasis was. Then with those two and the Emotion, I realized you’ve produced three of my favorites, and all three are in my living room in the rotation. I even took the Emotion and Assassin on a recent trip. So I looked on here for thoughts on the Fusion, and there isn’t much surprisingly. Took the plunge anyway and my only disappointment so far has been that the Connection released right after, and now it’s on the way, too. :laughing:

4 Likes

Yep. Both Fusion and Connection are super premium

This marks the first time I ever bought two throws within a week. Love’em both.

Here’s a family photo. You have the only lineup of all the companies I have throws from that every one I have is in my daily rotation. Probably need a Monarch and need to source a 50/50.

10 Likes