Dressel Designs: Nimbus

Few weeks. Hopefully around worlds

1 Like

Much different to me.

2 Likes

Iā€™m in. Iā€™m currently out of town and the throws I chose to bring are the Assassin and Emotion. A bimetal/tri-material Emotion? Yes please. I donā€™t buy much anymore, but will get the newest DD. Easily my favorite company.

4 Likes

Thank you Dan! You made my night :slight_smile:

1 Like

This looks great, dude.

4 Likes

Thanks! We put a lot of time into this for sure!

3 Likes

You make fantastic throws, and honestly, youā€™re the only company that is almost an auto-buy for me nowadays when something new drops. I love OD and Motion, too, but DD is a cut above for me. You keep making awesome products, Iā€™ll keep singing your praises. I was actually considering the Fusion when I found this. Probably wind up with a Fusion, too, but Iā€™m pretty excited about the Connection.

2 Likes

I tried it at my yoyo club and itā€™s amazing

3 Likes

Thanks guys! Itā€™ll be releasing soon! Trying to schedule it to release during worlds!

6 Likes

Connection is tight. Review after worlds.

4 Likes

Extraordinary, any way to get it in Europe?

1 Like

Direct from me or through an Australian storeā€¦ European stores can be finicky with what they buy

1 Like

Thanks I will check which one would be better:) Main issue with international shipping is that we often have to deal with long delay and huge amount of taxes, really annoying.

By the way, really curious on the taste of EU stores, what type of yoyo do they prefer? in Germany I would say beside local yoyo brands, I could only see YYF or Duncan beginner level plastics.

1 Like

Is it really cheaper to ship from Australia than North America to Europe?

Iā€™m not sure.

I agree. And generally cheaper yoyos from boutique places OR just bigger brands in general (factory, yoyo friends, Duncan, etc)

Oh I misread your commentā€¦ I guess American stores arenā€™t getting these right away?

Yoyoexpert will have them.

Just working on a release date :slight_smile: the plan is to have a worlds release at the YYE booth and an online release on my store

7 Likes

Iā€™m really glad theyā€™ll be at worlds! I was just thinking about how hard I was going to have to resist while there so I could buy this after.

3 Likes

They should be there. I donā€™t want to make any promises.

I can promise you there will be some to try.

2 Likes