David Yoyos presents: The Dreamland, an undersized D bearing bimetal, dropping Friday 5/20!

Not a lot of people have one yet, so I can answer myself. It has really good power for its size and weight. It plays a bit heavier than its weight implies because of the huge rims and D bearing but still feels very light on the string because its only 60g.

3 Likes

yeah okay bro, but when does it drop? My wallet is itchy

1 Like

All I can say at the moment is sometime in spring.

6 Likes

Sounds awesome

3 Likes

Dreamland shot by @Editionyoyo

12 Likes

Man, I really need one of these. I’m kicking myself for missing out on one of the protos.

2 Likes

It really looks amazing. I almost hate being spoiled for choice of good yoyos some times. So many cool people putting out so much good stuff.

1 Like

The Dreamland production run is here! Available in Kirby pink, price will be $100. It drops in the second half of May. Stay tuned for more updates. Shoutout @EditionYoyo for these pics.

23 Likes

Dreamland video dropped, shot by @MaximShoots

11 Likes

Dreamland dropping Friday 5/20 at https://www.davidyoyos.com/

Best place to stay updated is my Instagram:
Login • Instagram

11 Likes

Super stoked for this!

1 Like

Congratulations man - so glad to see your brand releasing the first YoYo! I am pulling for you!

2 Likes

I appreciate it!

1 Like

Drop time is tomorrow at 2PM

9 Likes

The Dreamland is live!

8 Likes

Looks very sexy, would love to try one

2 Likes

New tech trick on the Dreamland

9 Likes

The Dreamland has sold out! Thanks so much to everyone who has supported this project, it has been a dream come true for me.

18 Likes

Heck yeah! I was glad I had the chance to meet you and snag a B-Grade at Nats! It’s sooo good.

2 Likes

It was awesome meeting you yesterday man. Happy for you.

1 Like