Collection for sale

ah i see now. i suppose he just sold them and at one point bought them back? and decided to immediately put back up for sale - at least that’s my most charitable guess

2 Likes

Definitely possible

Very generous assumption. Idk, too fishy to me.

3 Likes

Right, and on multiple accounts for different prices…

i get that, i just prefer to be optimistic about these things. at the very least he just bought something and immediately put it back up for sale at a $70 hike which, while not really against any rules, is just a bit weird to be honest

2 Likes

I try to be optimistic, it’s hard sometimes. I hate to see people get ripped off or price gouged, not necessarily saying that’s happening here but I’ve seen people get burned on here in the past. These things are very expensive for a lot of people, myself included. I work hard for the money that I rarely get to spend on myself, I’d be very upset if I purchased a grail and didn’t receive it for whatever reason.

So, if I’m not mistaken, Pavel (yoyoman) is also from Russia, and the other seller is Burchard.

Correct me if I’m wrong but Burchard amasses yo-yos from people who want to sell in Russia to US customers and then ships them to Alomac here in the US when they are sold.

Pavel is likely working with Burchard to sell them to people here in the United States.

I don’t know why there is a price discrepancy, that part is a a bit strange.

I also don’t know why the Chiefs are the same either, that part is also a bit strange.

It does look a little fishy, I’m also looking for some clarification on the situation.

7 Likes

Ive personally met Alomac and hes a very nice guy. Burchard sent him some stuff and i met up witj him at a shopping mall. Have also talked with Burchard and he is nice as well. I do believe you are correct about how selling/shipping is handled. Just thought it was weird seeing the same throw trying to be sold by two different people at 2 different prices :smile:

1 Like

Yeah, Burchard and Alomac are swag, I was confused about shipping stuff and Alomac cleared it up for me and kept me updated. Was nice

1 Like

also sketched out by the orca and dune being listed here as well, same from the burchard post, but that original post does not list those as being sold (?)

1 Like

Have dealt with Burchard and Alomac twice. Had an issue with one of the transaction and it was solved smoothly. They are legit and very nice ppl. However, the identical pictures does look fishy…

1 Like

Hello, me and burchard aren’t working with Pavel.

3 Likes

So whats up with the chiefs then?

2 Likes

It’s not just the chief, @Yoyoman13371337 used the same picture as @Burchard

I talked to Burchard about this:
Pavel just put up Burchard’s listing without asking first.
Pavel buys yo-yos from Burchard then sells them to people here since supposedly Burchard’s prices look suspicious. (He is a totally credible seller and a cool dude)

5 Likes

Yeah, this does not seem chill.
Even if yoyoman expected to flip those throws from Burchard, doing so preemptively is at the very least a little rash, more realistically just disingenuous.
Hopefully this is just some weird misunderstanding but that seems kind of unlikely now

2 Likes

Burchard is figuring it out with Pavel, that’s all on their end.

More people should support Burchard’s listings, he’s a nice guy and he’s starting up a company. (This is why he sells so many yo-yos).

6 Likes

Guys chill, Burchard is my friend. I accidentally posted his yo-yos, I didn’t know he posted as well. If he posted cheaper - buy from him. 180$ for the chief is a great deal

4 Likes

Anti yo viszilla SOLD

8 Likes

It just looked suspect is all :saluting_face:

1 Like