SOLD! close please!

Heya! Long time no see! I wonder if anyone remembers me around here, It’s been a hot minute since I’ve been active… anyways, I’ll cut straight to the point. Life’s been hell unlike anything I’ve experienced to date, and a part of that hell has been monetary, so I very unfortunately have to sell some of the things I thought I’d be taking to the grave with me. Just listing a few heavy hitters for now, but we’ll see what the future holds for me, maybe more will be up later. Prices are in USD and don’t include shipping, I use PayPal only, and if you send G&S make sure to cover the cost, but I’ve got a pretty long history as a trustworthy seller, so F&F should be fine unless you insist otherwise.

My CLYW x Luftverk AMS2488 TiPeak #3, a touch of titanium vibe but still really smooth all things considered, absolutely immaculate condition, not an atom out of place. Comes with everything besides the original bearing (this one has also been freshly cleaned and lubed) but the sticker was salvaged off of my pelican case. It should still stick to whatever it normally would, and I’ve put it on a piece of parchment paper so you shouldn’t have any trouble peeling it off if you want to use it. 450$

14 Likes

Bump and hope your monetary woes come to an end soon, money stinks!

5 Likes

Closing bump!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.