🌴🐊 Central Florida Yoyo Club 🪀 - Sunday, March 10th in Lakeland, FL!

congratulations my man. sleep is the second most precious gift now.

2 Likes

change of plans may not be going :slightly_frowning_face:

Ill be there for yyc on Friday. Ill be in Orlando today but idk if ill hit up the kiosk today.

1 Like

I will be at yyc today 4-6. :smiley::yo-yo::christmas_tree:

2 Likes

hey are you guys planning to meet the Friday after christmas? or like taking a break till January? what’s the plan? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I might go up january. This week is pretty slammed.

2 Likes

ok awesome i’m gonna try to convince someone to take me sometime in January

I will be at YYC this Friday.

2 Likes

If there is a big turn out like a bunch of you thatll b there than I will try to adjust some things this week

1 Like

I completely spaced that today was Friday! Is anyone else going? I’m totally feeling shot today and would skip if it’s just going to be me at the booth.

2 Likes

Hey Florida throwers! Who’s down to take a pilgrimage to Lucky Meisenheimers house to see the largest yo-yo collection in the world? Just heard back from him and he’s willing to give us a tour. I’m thinking next Saturday maybe. I’ll see what works best for him but who’s down?
@Grunt
@MarkD
@sloangulliver
@FrankieJR
I forget who else…

5 Likes

I’m so down!!!

1 Like

Im gonna be at Disney springs jan 31. Ill have to try to see if I can manage that next saturday cause he lives in Orlando right?

3 Likes

Yes he’s in Orlando, maybe the 31st is better for everyone TBH. Next weekend is short notice now that I think about it.

2 Likes

Dude we could go than hit up the kiosk for yyc. Or just yoyo at luckys place and teach him more tricks other than rock the baby. (I JOKE NO SHADE INTENDED) the guy is a surgeon iirc so he has dexterity I couldnt even imagine lol

1 Like

I’d be up for next Saturday. Assuming you mean the 4th?

i’m one! however, i’m not avail next saturday… where does that cat live?

1 Like

I think he lives in Orlando. Where abouts are you? Im in Sarasota.

1 Like

Any updates on this?

2 Likes

I’ve been busy and (I also forgot). I’ll get on it and propose a date that works for Lucky.

2 Likes