🌴🐊 Central Florida Yoyo Club 🪀 - Sunday, March 10th in Lakeland, FL!

I’m gonna be kinda late!!!

1 Like

7 Likes

Awesome pic! My girlfriend has family in orlando and is taking me to disney in january. Hppefully they have some killer stuff at the kiosk

3 Likes

We’re actually still here, andres at the booth is taking a break from the heat.

3 Likes

I spent a week in Disney picked up a couple throws from Noel. I’m in the car on the way home from there as we speak

4 Likes

I’M SO HAPPY when is the next meet?

3 Likes

I’ll put one together for next month! What sort of days/evenings work for you?

3 Likes

lmao i’m a 14 yr old homeschooled soooo i have NOTHING planned a Friday would be awesome though and how often do y’all meet? and are there fees? or is it free?

2 Likes

It’s free and we meet either at Disney Springs or in Winter Park Central Park. it’s been infrequent and irregular, sort of a once a month deal.

3 Likes

thanks Mark!! i’m gonna try so hard to go idk if i can but i’m going to try SUPER excited

3 Likes

how many people attend the club?

it’s been about 3-4 each time recently.

1 Like

oh ok

Duncan is turning this into high gear. I won’t be able to make all of these, but put “Every Friday from 4-7PM” on your calendars, starting October 4th!

7 Likes

Very cool!!

1 Like

That is awesome. I am just a couple hours away do I could probably make the monthly or quarterly events

6 Likes

Hopefully this will still be going on in January

2 Likes

Kudos to Duncan. They are making some serious effort to ‘grow’ the number of people who gets into yoyoing.

2 Likes

Lakeland…?

4 Likes

oh my gosh yessss!!

2 Likes