Any Yoyo Players and Clubs In Dubai

Any Yoyo Clubs In Sharjah Dubai or in UAE???
tooo alone
I wanna join a yoyo club

6 Likes

Sometimes you gotta start the club yourself and it’ll grow. I know @Kaylinity started a club and now it’s legit big and stuff. Idk anyone else in UAE but it might be worth checking Facebook or if there is a uae discord server or something to see if there are any other players in your area that would be down to start a club!! Good Luck!

1 Like

Youre likely to have more luck with yoyo clubs online and reaching out to other players from around the region. I know of other throwers in the middle east but not in the uae specifically

1 Like

Yeah, I tried to start teaching my friends yoyo tricks and some neighborhood kids but it did not work out. 3 reasons - 1: They wanna Learn the DNA and godspeed right away after watching tiktoks, even before learning how to do a sleeper. 2: They are competitive as Hell i.e they want to learn tricks personally from me so they can be better than others. 3: Most of my friends do NOT like putting in effort so they just stay out of it.

Actually When I posted this I was very isolated from the yoyo community. I only came on forums for help for yoyoing. but now I am active here and the discords!

but still though I am finding some players here those are my level or better than me. And I try to teach people who are interested

by the way im halfway done with the turtle trick😁