Abyss' Depths - ∿·WTB/WTTF Listᝰ Prevail (Purple/Yellow for Partner) + Baryon Bounty <$$> + Mowl High Wall + Ocean Themes + ILYY AbysmAL+Koi for Dabs

Sorry. It’s been a P Funk day. Proper Friday music.

2 Likes

Birthday Bump help me find something today :partying_face:

3 Likes

Guys help me get my dog a yoyo for her Birthday. Very sad news you wouldn’t let her go without a brand new yoyo would you?

6 Likes

Why is she hanging out under a rusty car tho?

1 Like

Country life. Everything is rusty around here. It’s a trailer thing I think

2 Likes

Giving away a couple yoyos to my partner. I no longer have a yoyo with SE’s haha. Looking for something in a pretty paint splattery Saturday Market or Friday or Eugene or whatever catches my eyes. You know tht yoyoitis drill by now. Thank you ^^

1 Like

Bump. Looking for a market as I don’t have a SE yoyo anymore, hmu with pretty much anything that is somewhat more narrow without necessarily becoming a slimline, either that or undersized or on the smaller end. Either or. Thank you :slight_smile:

Like, a Market colour?

1 Like

yeah. basically. i adore paint splatter yoyos

1 Like

Oh yeah. I missed a listing by being there and acting too late to buy one, regrettably I realized after the fact the importance. So side lore. I do not really like advertising one of my favourite yoyo’s, the Abyss, for good reasons. But it is such a good yoyo for me on a name level and deseign level. Well, when I thought about the AbysmAL, I did not really realize it was just Abyss mono ALuminum (I think is what I put together) in a beautiful galaxy colourway, but I was dumb and didn’t realize until later lmao. Anyways. Hmu if anyways has one in that pretty colourway. Or literally any yoyo with the name Abyss, I want to have one I can feel proud of showing off and embracing.

I will have to update my post soon just been so lazy with some things and unmanaged. I go for surgery on the 5th of next month if all things work out so yeah, I can afford myself to be in some areas. Take care anyways much love

My favourite boss of all time, Abyssal God. Almost renamed my user here to that but avoided it out of respect for avoiding religious themes. Anyways amazing boss.

Bump up :slight_smile:

I may have some other stuff to trade for, really looking for an ocean vibe yoyo and the OD Market. Also still looking for the green Baryon. I want to find one so bad :sob:

1 Like

I had a dream I met someone exiting a store playing with a Velocity yoyo, and they did this trick??? No countwrweight. No way to keep the yoyo up in the air. Phenomenal work. Keep up the effort dream person.

Bumps arent doing much so treat this as a bonus laugh. It sure will make my shower interesting trying to wrap my head around dream logic

2 Likes

Meant to share this but never found a chance to do so. I love that my bumps are always in the moment I usually don’t care to plan them much.

I would retake this picture with my new album but the earring is a twist so it’s on tight. But I may as I need everything just right for the perfect Beach aesthetic photo

4 Likes

Ocean Blues update

1 Like

Looking for stuff listed. Still searching for the green Baryon

1 Like

Doubt it but if anyone has a Star Trail let me know I missed out on a dream throw. Some stuff I just do not list here since there are some extra stuff I just don’t bring up.

Still looking for the green baryon feeling a little hopeless rn

1 Like

Will update soon but looking for Baryons. If anyone has any in any colour they want to toss my way hmu. Still looking for the green. Still looking for galaxies :slight_smile:

1 Like

LF baryons hmu :fire:

I’m really really sorry for a double daily bump and this is smth I don’t like doing.

I seem to have snagged a yoyo from Dabs, and although we’re both cool about it I want to help him find one himself so he can have a galaxy wash Koi. If not I won’t mind letting go of it someday out of a deal we made.

I will eat up several days without a bump as the right thing to do :saluting_face: