1.5 mount hop- Yo-yo trick tutorial

This one was hard

7 Likes

Bit late to the party. But I thought it was a neat little thing so I’m currently trying to get it smooth enough to my liking.

Edit: here we go. That is a fun little element.

6 Likes

Ayee good stuff! I’m glad you learned it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I enjoy these kinds of tricks. As much as I love learning the harder ones that take me multiple days to learn (Who doesn’t like to climb a mountain and feel amazing when they reach the summit?).

Sometimes these shorter tricks are just what I need. A quick 15-20 minute session where you feel like you’ve learned something new without too much blood sweat and tears.

2 Likes

Wow man I just saw your video and That’s some mad skills you got there and on a square yo-yo !! I’m trying my very best to land a 2.0 hook with the video you made and because of that I’m getting closer and closer. But let alone a 3.0 hook with the tofu that’s hard !!! Congrats bro keep it up :grin:

1 Like

Ayee thank you so much bro! Hooks are super hard, but I know you’ll get there!

1 Like

Totally agree nice quick tricks are always nice to learn

1 Like

No problem :wink: I love your videos btw especially the one where you land a 3.0 hook the first try :joy: and I like on this video when you said that you would retire if you land it first try again :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Haha yeah those videos are always fun to make! Gotta keep things fun lol

1 Like

Exactly :grin: maybe next time you’ll land a 4.0 hook too just don’t forget to record it lol.

1 Like

Haha hopefully

1 Like

Please subscribe
Thank you! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This was fun

5 Likes

I didn’t know this existed lol

1 Like

Hook tutorial

4 Likes

New Doc Pop tutorial

Pony farts, hope you enjoy :slight_smile:
@DocPop

15 Likes

I love this one super fun, maybe you could do some of his varitaions thats where it gets difficult for me

4 Likes

I’ll hopefully have some time to learn this, ive been so busy :laughing:

1 Like

Seems like a good trick for someone like me who hasn’t learned much slack. I’ll look at it in March…

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey Owen,

Thanks for another excellent tutorial.
I couldn’t get these from watching DocPop vid. But after 5 mins, and your vid, I got them.

Cheers

4 Likes