YYWS - San Diego, CA Meetup (TOMORROW January 27th, 6PM)

Hey everybody!

Wayne and Vic ( @vicvonboom ) will be in San Diego, CA (Bayside area) on January 27th.

Want to throw around? Want to talk about our return to the playing field? Want to try every yoyo we’ve ever put out? Want to ask us questions, in person? Want to buy a yoyo from us?

Come hang out in the parking lot of the Maritime Museum at 6PM, tomorrow January 27th. If you’re local to SD…come hang out and talk story!

We’re both vaxxed and boosted, and we’ll wear our masks if that makes you feel safer.

Come meet us, say hi, and let’s enjoy ourselves!

-Wayne

10 Likes

I see a few likes. Anybody want to confirm their interest with a comment?

Just looking to gauge interest. :slight_smile:

Im interested but i have a job lol. Not Interested unless it’s the weekend

1 Like

Marioyo,

Understand completely. Not sure if you work during the evenings, but we’re thinking about 6PM.

Most likely meet up at the Maritime Museum (parking lot area).

Does that help?

1 Like

In that case I could possibly make out! Been wanting to trade and learn tricks from others

2 Likes

That would be really cool if you can make it! We’ll post an update as it nears, but for you (and everyone else) - plan on 6PM at the Maritime Museum (across from Ruth’s Chris)

2 Likes

@Chriscatastrophe - you’re a ways away in La Palma, but any interest?

1 Like

I wish I could make it would love to see you guys but that would be tough for me with work and the kids it already a bit of chaos on the weekdays . LOL

1 Like

Same here. Just checked the calendar and was honestly a little relieved that it was on a Thursday so I wouldn’t have to build a family trip around it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So, you’re out? (sorry, hard to tell!)

Sorry, my labyrinthian thinking can sometimes be tough to figure out. In short, can’t go because it’s a weekday. Would love to meet you guys, try the Redacted (though it’s currently in my cart, so will soon). Hopefully I’ll get to meet a lot of you all at some event at some point.

1 Like

Well, if we wind up doing it (looks like Marioyo is the only confirmed attendee) then you can be there in spirit with us :slight_smile:

We’ll meet you at some point, SOON - hopefully.

2 Likes

We gotta pull the locals out of their caves! Haha!

2 Likes

I met a guy from SD who said he lurks here from time to time so maybe he’ll show up. New thrower, but good and made the drive to LA for DXL last month.

1 Like

Mario…request assistance in yanking them out!

Are you a Reddit user? There may be some san diegans on the /r/Throwers subreddit

2 Likes

I’ll admit, not really. Maybe I ought to get on there and find out…

1 Like

Ill make a post if you dont mind

1 Like

Absolutely! I don’t mind at all. Matter of fact, I appreciate the gesture and thank you!

1 Like

Go-for-it San Diego!! Wish I was in California…. I’d be there no doubt man!! Keep on throwing!!

2 Likes