YYR Sigtyr, blue, near mint in box -- with FREE bonus yo-yos

For sale, YoyoRecreation Sigtyr in blue. Near mint, no marks. Will include boxes.

Original retail is $240 for Sigtyr. I’m looking for $200. Valkyrie is sold!

Bundle deal, if you buy the Sigtyr you also get the above yo-yos thrown in at no cost:

• V-ting with titanium rims, I used it as my sparker, rims sanded up for sale, actually still glassy smooth believe it or not (!)

• Smashing Pip in blue/yellow fade … can be played responsive or unresponsive. I will include both bearings.

• YYF wooden Legend Wing in the nifty Pulsar engraving. Mint never thrown.

14 Likes

I’d be thrilled to purchase these two, but the timing couldn’t have been worse. I just bought a crack coated Sancti Grail, a TYY 01 & El Ranchero from Steve, and the new Top Yo - T.S.

7 Likes

Well, see what you can do. :wink:

4 Likes

I don’t have moneyyyy stoppppp

5 Likes

Which one is more stable?

10 Likes

did-you-just-take-both-pills-what-the-heilis-wrong-38321240

9 Likes

Same here ive pretty much maxed the credit card this month and awesome stuff like this! still keeps popping up for sale :frowning:
Can everybody stop selling awesome yoyos i dont have for six months or so please haha

3 Likes

What a great discount! Only $400.00 for a $485.00 value…and of course both are minty looking to me guys…where’s my tax return???

4 Likes

7 Likes

Why are the boxes YYR AE for throws that aren’t considered part of the AE line?

Those are the boxes that I had…

3 Likes

Window may be closing on at least one of these!

2 Likes

Daaang. That Valkyrie is gorgeous. How would you compare it to the overdrive draupnir?

Valkyrie is sold!

1 Like

Get some of this sweet throw!

1 Like

Made in Japan quality

1 Like

The Sigtyr is ridiculously good. Don’t sleep on this!!

2 Likes

I added three deal sweetener yo-yos in the first post. ↑ ↑

Press the home key on your keyboard to scroll to top, or click or tap the topic title.

Man, that Legend Wing looks rad!

2 Likes