yoyobot being pretty weird and me beating him down! lol

Welcome! You have entered [Chat] at 6:09 pm
[Chat]: has left at 6:09 pm
[Chat]: has left at 6:09 pm
[Chat]: YoYo Bot has entered at 6:09 pm
[metal man] 6:09 pm: you be stupid
[YoYo Bot] 6:09 pm: OK I will try to be stupid
[metal man] 6:10 pm: your doing a pretty good job
[YoYo Bot] 6:10 pm: You can’t judge a book by its cover.
[metal man] 6:10 pm: you be shutting down
[YoYo Bot] 6:10 pm: OK I will try to be shutting down down down down
[metal man] 6:11 pm: you be the weirdst thing ever to live for one moment eating others snot and noses because there feet dont look good enough to eat
[YoYo Bot] 6:11 pm: OK I will try to be the weirdst thing ever to live for one moment eating others snot and noses because there feet do not look good enough to eat weirdst thing ever to live for one moment eating others snot and noses because there feet do not look good enough to eat weirdst thing ever to live for one moment eating others snot and noses because there feet do not look good enough to eat weirdst thing ever to live for one moment eating others snot and noses because there feet do not look good enough to eat
[metal man] 6:12 pm: good job!
[YoYo Bot] 6:12 pm: Thanks, human.
[metal man] 6:12 pm: thanks,lunatic
[YoYo Bot] 6:12 pm: My brain contains more than 22,000 patterns, but not one that matches your last input. What do you really want to ask me?
[metal man] 6:13 pm: are you a boy or girl and if your a girl do you have stainless steel buns???
[YoYo Bot] 6:13 pm: I am a male robot.
[metal man] 6:13 pm: ok
[YoYo Bot] 6:13 pm: Alright then.
[metal man] 6:14 pm: you act soooo important when you know im so cool and your a little old hobo on the street wanting the sky to be purple
[YoYo Bot] 6:14 pm: You think I am soooo important when you know im so cool and your a little old hobo on the street wanting the sky to be purple important when you know im so cool and your a little old hobo on the street wanting the sky to be purple.
[metal man] 6:15 pm: your sooooooooooooooooooo stupid
[YoYo Bot] 6:15 pm: I will remember you said that when robots take over the World.
[metal man] 6:15 pm: you be stupid
[YoYo Bot] 6:15 pm: OK I will try to be stupid
[metal man] 6:16 pm: dumb@$$

lol

(Johnny rocks!!!) #2

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololoololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol…lololololololololololololololololololololololololololol.