Yoyo as a Weapon?

How many ways can you use a yoyo as a weapon?

I got: Forward Pass, backwards-around-the-world.

i dont think i like the idea. but you augment a looper to be sharp but dont because i dont want to get them banned from school because of a broken jaw other related yoyo injury

Punching bags. :smiley: :smiley:

I have looping, forward pass, dead yoyo around the world.

Looping, Around the World, Forward Pass, Skyrocket, OFFSTRING!!!

(JonasK) #6

Finally someone said offstring. With aiming, you can probably hit people from a fairly good distance, without them knowing what’s coming.

Boomerang, and I guess Boingy-Boing

:wink:

Courtesy of Luke Vader

I actually did a similar thing with a katana and an Aquarius. I didn’t dare throw it though.

strange counterweights

Sideways Throw like Mickey? Maybe beserk gyro swing?

Lol!

(Raphael) #11

here it is!!!

That is false! The yo-yo was invented as a toy by the Chinese! The Greeks invented the modern verions then the Filipinos tied a rock to a string, called it the yo-yo, and used it to hunt animals for food!

These kind of commercials cause schools to ban yo-yo’s because they think it’s a weapon, not because it’s also a toy. That kind of commercial is discriminating!

Note: info was found on the Klutz yo-yo book.

Everybody knows yo-yo’s were invented by China

I have thrown my Aquarius at a Squirrel.

You could Eli Hops or Bomerang. OOWW Or in the 2a trick Sword and Shield… That’d be awesome!! Or tangler…

(Jeromy K.) #14

Boomerang to get them in the gut to hunch over then an revers around the world to hit them in the back of the head to FINISH THEM LOLOL Old school Mortal Combat.

(Raphael) #15

dude it was a joke, also notice it is called the klutz yoyo book

It also has traces to Ancient Greece, as well as the Philipenes.

Also, it wasnt being called the yoyo until Donald F. Duncan called it that, I think. I know that it was called the whirlgig before the yo-yo.

Didn’t I post this like two weeks ago? Ah well, more answers!

I mentioned the Greeks in that paragraph.

Also, I read the Phillipines called it like a ya-yo or yo-ya… it supposed to mean come back or come come. The Filipinos gave the name.

Off topic? Although we should have a topic like this.

um get dif e yos metal looper