your Favorite video game

I thought that it would be fun to know what is your favorite video game. It can be any system and any era of games.
My favorite game is Sonic Adventure 2

(XDuctTape_LoverX) #2

any madden game!!! ;D

MKDS ftw!

~yo! shi!

(Raphael) #4

i would probably pick, skate 1 or 2, or smash bros brawl

I don;t usually play video games, but I only do if I really like it.

Probably FF7, Kingdom Hearts series, or Brawl., even though I suck :slight_smile:

Have Fun Playing,

~Samad

Need For Speed: Most Wanted

Happy Throwing! =]

Any of the Final fantasy games

Soon (hopefully) my favorite game will probably be street fighter four

halo 1,2 and 3, fable 1 and 2 ,ratchet and clank 1,2,3,4,5, and 6, conkers bad fur day.

prity much any zelda game does it for me

roberts good a good interest in video games under my opinion but those would be 2-10 my all time favorite call of duty world at war NAZI ZOMBIES FTW

umm… ssmb! any final fantasy game. any zelda game. any mario game. any nfs game.(I just love video games…for nintendo systems primarily)

Saints row and Oblivion.

(Connor) #13

I dont play video games as near as much as I used to but ill still power up my Wii or Ds occassionally. When I do I will most likely be playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Tombraider Games, Zelda Games. :slight_smile: And rarely Ill start up a Pokemon game. :stuck_out_tongue:

Halo 3 is hard to beat on xbox 360 but the best of all times has to be Contra for nintendo.

what skill level did you play it on? i play on hard. it is a bit tough but unfortunately it is vary short for a halo game. i bet there is gonna be a halo 4. also there is going to be a halo movie in 2010.

i never finished the campaign mode. i only played online. i have put many hours in on halo 2 and 3, but i got bored with both of them. don’t know about a movie but i am sure they will come out with a 4.

I have Halo 2 and I beat that game, and I’m on Heroic level. ;D

Happy Throwing! =]

(JonasK) #18

I like most DM games like Unreal Tournamen 3, Quake… I also like SoF 2 and 3

my favorite game of all time was the first mario. I remember playing that game for hours. My favorite new game is gears of war 2. Its like being in a movie.

Mario classic games!