YoBraydon NEW UPLOADS - I'M BACK | GsquaredYoYos LUNA UNBOXING ASMR | 10 PM EST TONIGHT

Heyo! This is where I’ll be posting updates when I upload a new video to YouTube! Don’t forget to like, subscribe, and share!

Just uploaded an unboxing video of the Atmos Projects Pomelo, as well as some Slicc strings from Bad Wolfe Co! Super stoked. :slight_smile: Reviews to come soon. Hope you all have an AMAZING day!

10 Likes

Nicee

2 Likes

Thanks dude :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great review. That yoyo is giganticish. 56-58mm full organics feel gigantic to me so that yoyo is really up there. I’m glad you like it.

2 Likes

Thanks man! It’s definitely a big throw. Super fun though! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thanks for the feature braydon!

1 Like

Yoyo vlog/update

5 Likes

dressel designs assassin unboxing/first throw

6 Likes

thesis yoyos antithesis unboxing/first throw

5 Likes

NEW Yoyo short film: “sometimes that’s just life”
Premieres TONIGHT at 7 p.m. EST

Thanks for the support! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thesis YoYos Antithesis Unboxing (Shorts). Beautiful throw. Premium product from Thesis YoYos! Love the accessories that came with. Especially the “Thesis” engraved pen!

2 Likes

Hey all! Back on the forums! New video of the Atmos Projects Stormberry going up live in 15 minutes! Really appreciate all of your guys’ support! Today we’re really stepping it up in video quality. A lot of work goes into these videos, even the unboxings. Give it a watch :slight_smile:

If you liked the video, consider giving it a thumbs up! If you would like to see more of my films in the future, consider subscribing. :slight_smile: Thanks!

As for the Stormberry…it’s UNBELIEVABLE. Yummy berry fusion between Cloudberry and Thunderberry.

Have a good day fam!

10 Likes

Very nice video

2 Likes

Great video!

1 Like

Thank youuuu, appreciate u :pray:

1 Like

Thanks Sam for stopping by :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ayyyyyyooooo, uploaded a short 30 second teaser film. Would be awesome if y’all gave it a watch! :slight_smile: I froze my butt off to make this. :joy:

9 Likes

Thesis and Offset Omniscient unboxing video premiere in 50 minutes! :slight_smile: thanks for all your support, and hope you enjoy!

5 Likes

Yooooo, we ALMOST to 100 SUBSCRIBERS! Thank you for your support! Check out my latest short trick video :slight_smile:

6 Likes

THESIS YOYOS MYSTERY UNBOXING VIDEO LIVE IN 30 MINUTES TONIGHT :slight_smile: If you like the video, give it a thumbs up! And don’t forget to subscribe as well for more future films!

4 Likes