WTTF: YYR Wonder. 4 Rare YYRs for your Wonder or other YYR Titanium!

As title states, I know it’s probably a stretch, but I’m shootin my shot: looking to trade with someone in the CONUS that has a near mint or good condition YYR Wonder. On offer are all my favorite YYRs, I’m not much of a collector anymore and very much fancy a YYR throw that I can just play hard and not destroy, as such I’m offering all 4 of my faves for your Wonder!

They are near mint or good condition and Id be happy to take detailed photos for serious inquiries! All have the box except the perfectStar proto.
Throws on offer are: Valkyrie, PerfectStar Prototype (~67 grams), Fragment, and Blink +2

Not trading or selling separately, will entertain Offers for YYR fireworks or Dazzler in any operable condition or Turning Point Ti offers, preferably the ~53mm diameter models

Send me a PM if you wanna cash in a spare Wonder for these babies, thanks kindly!

6 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Bumpatron the bumpinator

1 Like

Where did you get that Blink from?

Just curious. Used to have a few of them many years ago, you don’t usually see them

Fireworks? A Dazzler? Hmu!

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump, any YYR ti in decent shape?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.