FS/FT OD, Thesis, iYoYo, Retic, more // LF Peak 2, Atmos

Things I’m interested in:

CLYW Peak 2
Atmos Cloudberry
Atmos Noah
OD Overture (Saturday Market)
GWAY Saboteur (prefer fades)
Freehand One Al (most interested in silver/black cap Unknown or purple)
Ti-Vayder
OD Cabal (prefer white)
TopYo Top Steel

I am also looking to half swap an OD Intro. I have a solid light blue one, and I’d like to swap a half with a green one so we both end up with a Bape color combination. Let me know if you’re interested - I’m willing to pitch in $5 F&F or Venmo for your shipping and cover my own shipping in order to make this happen. Mine is NM and I’d like the half I receive to be in similar condition.

FT only - OD Nitro in Saturday Market. One of the best SMs I’ve seen yet, the pictures really don’t do it justice. NMTBS with very light hand grind vibe that is tunable (axle is taped, it’s close to being dialed in). Will come with original box. I would like to swap this for an SM Overture if possible.

FT only - Thesis Da Capo Koi edition. Very fun throw, and a pretty one - just not my style. Light handling marks on the Delrin visible on close inspection, no dents/dings/scuffs or anything that can be felt during play or otherwise. Typical light Delrin vibe. Will come with original box.

$40 shipped (or trade) - pink/black metal Iceberg Classic. Awesome yoyo, one of my favorites. Reminds me of my old G5 but with better rim weighting and width. NMTBS and very smooth.

$33 shipped (or trade) - dark blue Retic Yoyo Copperhead. Very nice throw - extremely smooth and pleasantly floaty. I’m a bit hesitant to get rid of it, but I’ve spent a little too much on the hobby over the past month or so. NMTBS.

Also have a yoyofriends Dove in pink, an Amplified Return Tops Banger in black, and a C3 Token in teal on black splash FS/FT. Pics and prices incoming when I have a few to take some.

5 Likes

Bump

Bump

1 Like

Panorama traded for some cool Delrin stuff and Laevateinn traded for an RRT Copperhead. I either can’t edit my OP anymore or I am too dense to figure out how.

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump it up

Bump

Balloonshop

Loveless

Hellboy. Other yoyos incoming tonight

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.