Worst band?

I’m looking for everyone’s opinion on what the worst band out there is. When I say worst band, I mean “How could anyone like this?”. I don’t mean terrible as in explicit lyrics. Try to use songs with clean lyrics.

Job For a Cowboy has to be my #1 choice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-x95Q0SJfY

owl city…nuff said

on the topic of best band, Ratatat

Creed and Nickleback are tied in my book.

JOB FOR A COWBOY!!

I would love to run them over w/ a Mac Truck!!!
http://www.youtube.com/v/oeCL0v_S0Tc&hl=en_US&fs=1

justin bieber is on my top worst list :slight_smile:

He’s next w/ the Mac Truck, LOL!!!

He ain’t a band :C

I hate The Cure and I don’t have a word strong enough to describe my level of dislike of Depeche Mode.
This wouldn’t be a big deal if my girlfriend didn’t own both discographies.

(Ellie) #10

green day

Worst Music Artist IMO- Justin Bieber
Worst Band IMO- Any screamo band. lol

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!
And what’s the big deal about Job for a Cowboy? I think they’re pretty good.

Papa Roach
Nickleback
Five Finger Death Punch
Three Days Grace
The Strokes
Slayer
Train
Owl City
The Jonas Brothers
Radiohead

I have a lot more, I’ll probably post them as they come to mind.

(Ellie) #13

…The Strokes and Radiohead?

What do YOU listen to? >:(

(Q) #14

5FDP, RadioHead, Three days grace, The Strokes?!

Dude, I can no longer consider us friends.

And to whoever said creed…I dislike you as well. :o

(yoyo jake) #15

man whats wrong with ob for a cowboy

Black Sabbath, Mayhem, The Offspring, Cat Stevens, Eminem, Weezer, D12, 50 Cent, ‘Till Tuesday, Buckethead and Friends, Santigold,Beastie Boys, Boomkat, Daft Punk, Dead Kennedys, Def Leppard, Everclear, Freeway, Gang Starr, Guns N’ Roses, Journey, Kreator, Led Zeppelin, Macy Grey, Megadeth, Metallica, Nas, Obie Trice, Ozzy Osbourne, Primus, Quiet Riot, Rakim, Smashing Pumpkins, Social Distortion, System of a Down, The Clash, The Killers, Violent Femmes, Xzibit, Zoung Zee, and The Faceless.

That’s just everything that’s on my ipod, I like a lot of music though. ;D

We can’t be friends 'cause we like different kinds of music? I hope your not serius(spelling?).

(LookAYoYo) #17

oh so the list starting with black sabbath is what you do like? good. i would have gotten the old spice guy to to what chuck norris would do to you if you hated weezer.

btw, ozzy osbourne was at my house a few years ago. i have a funny story about my cousin asking who he was infront of him.

but i would say anyone by disney, kesha (i am not sure whether a lack of dollar sign is respect or disrespect, but i hope it is the later), rico swave (seriously, look this up. it is spanglish rap). has anyone heard bulcan brass bands. shivvers*

I completely agree with this list.

(Q) #19

Dead serious Jump, dead serious.

Lol. I’m messin’

Escape the Fate (and any band like them)…I have to add them too this list. I would love to stab them all in the neck w/ a dull rusty spoon!!! In the words of Charles Barkley “That’s Terrable”