WickerWraith's BST, CHRISTMAS DEAL

(Carson Reid) #1

Prices in USD, PayPal is the only thing I accept, and I live in Canada, so if you live in the US, add 15$ for shipping if you pay f&f, and 20$ if you pay g&s. Will consider shipping outside of the US and Canada, but it will cost you more, of course. PM for more pictures, or if you want to make an offer.

BUY KNIGHT&GALE, SILLY GOOSE OR CHARM, GET MACROCOSM OR SUPER G FOR FREE, OR GENESIS STACKED FOR 10$ MORE

First off, rebel yo macrocosm. One ding, and a bunch of scratches that just break ano on one half. No original packaging. 20$

Second, yoyofactory stacked Genesis. Two scratches that just break ano, two pinpricks, one big barely feelable flatspot. No original packaging. 30$

Third, OYYxtwosick Knight&Gale, 4-5 “flatspots”, all but one of which are nearly microscopic, none break ano. No original packaging. 75$

Fourth, yoyofactory super g, couple large but barely feelable scratches, pair of flatspots that just break ano. No original packaging. 20$

Fifth, RecRev silly goose, one scratch, one flatspot, 1-2 marks that are too small to catch on camera. No original packaging. 65$

Sixth, recess charm, a strange light ring on the inside of both cups, otherwise mint. Comes with original box and string. 50$

(Carson Reid) #2

I’m just putting this in here so I don’t keep bumping my post every time I notice I’ve made a mistake in the original :disappointed_relieved:

(Carson Reid) #3

bump #5! deal added!

({John15}) #4

that genesis looks pretty sweet

(Carson Reid) #5

bump #10! deal lasts until january!