why is yoyoing fun to you?

i need to know :stuck_out_tongue:

Because I have something to do.

Because it is fun to me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Because.

4.Because I love it.

One reason yo-yo’ing keeps being fun to me, is because of the progress you go through.
I started about ½ year ago, and I still have alot to learn. I look back, and remember when I got the 1st yo-yo, and was surprised how much problem I had with double or nothing. I didn’t think I would ever manage to be able to hit a double or nothing consistently - but today it’s the easiest thing.
Same goes with simple tricks. When I finally got Split The Atom right, and was able to do split bottom mount easily, I was really impressed with my progess.
Today tricks that seemed so hard back then, is really easy. But then I’m working on more difficult tricks, and one day I will look back and wonder why it I had any problems with it.

The progress you go through is just fun and satisfying.

Yo-yoing is fun to me cause I love the nice smooth feeling and the complex tricks…Actually its just one of those things you can’t explain for me its just fun :slight_smile:

(LookAYoYo) #8

it takes my mind off of meaningless and endless hours of mindless video games that i can do only on the weekends. now i spend meaningless and endless hours of mindless yo-yo-ing.

plus it makes great conversation.