Whos getting the onedrop rally and the clyw yeti this summer?

I will easily buy a rally if they are sold here in the Seattle kendama contest. If not, i’ll buy them when they come in new colors.

The rally on the other hand, I will buy asap.

As of right now it looks like the Yeti will only be in black. If I remember correctly Chris stated that the Yeti uses a special glass infused plastic that give it the desired weight without needing rings. The down side is that at the moment it is only available in black.

Do we have a price point yet for the yeti?

Hoping to get the rally. The “Spring Rain” color looks beautiful.

I will definitely buy a Rally at Worlds. I might buy a Yeti if I have the money.

BOTH. Waiting for Black Friday so it’ll be cheaper :smiley::smile:

But I might pick one up this summer

When is this Seattle Kendama contest?

Rally for sure.
They will both play about the same (most likely) and the prediciton over quality is what makes me choos the rally.
I see it as the northstar-Protostar comparison, both play nearly identical, yet the northstar has issues cracking. I’m not saying the yeti will crack, I’m saying its quality won’t stand up to the machined onedrop standard. :stuck_out_tongue:

Only a 1000 Yeti’s being made guys make sure you guys get to them quick!

DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK FORUMGOERS! Please, It’s not appropriate, and this guys posts need to be deleted and dealt with. Seriously, don’t click.

EDIT: After further research, this guy’s only posts are these links. It’s spam. Please repost this if you see the other links on other threads.
JUST DONT CLICK IT!!!

I’ll be swinging by the OneDrop shop this summer so I think I’ll just grab two rally’s and a yelet then.

Can an admin ban this @$$#013?

I will get a Rally. I am just going to wait for new colors. I WANT PINK!

1 Like

I clicked on it anyways. I deeply regret that decision. I’m sorry but I’m a very curious person.

I’m leaning towards the Rally… But not before hearing people’s impressions of it.

I’m curious how it will stack up against the Yeti performance wise, but aesthetically, I’m really not feeling the Yeti whatsoever.

They have a OneDrop shop???!??!?

Bhahahha lol omg I laughed so hard… But seriously it was weird…