What parts of the USA don't get enough "yoyo love"? Let's do something about it!

Lots of players + no contests or meets or anything? There are lots of places like this out there, so speak up about it, lets see if we can get enough people together to maybe plan some things for the future!

11 Likes

For which not understanding of titled them to respond?

I’m trying to do my part! “Throw Live” Atlanta Yoyo Club

It was taking off a bit right before the pandemic. Now, not so much.

6 Likes

My bedroom

4 Likes

Same as @Myk_Myk , just got strong when things went down.
Improving numbers the best I can,

we’ve even got Juggling club in the mix with us.

5 Likes

Fixed the title gore. Ralph Wiggum would have been proud though. :laughing:

6 Likes

English is my second language. Australians first language… Beer, and crocodile wrestling.

13 Likes

Come do something in SE Michigan!

4 Likes

Alabama. As far as I know @Theycallmecotton and myself are the only 2 in the state. We did have an Alabama state yoyo championship several years ago but even that was one and done. Not a very big turn out.

6 Likes

Virginia!

1 Like

Title change much better understanding is possible

3 Likes

Where are you located?

1 Like

I live just north of Birmingham in Pinson.

4 Likes

I think I’m the only player in Wisconsin.

1 Like

I’m kinda new but I’m also in Alabama (shelby county) sometimes in Pinson to visit gf family

5 Likes

There used to be a huge YoYo scene in grass valley, even Steve and Paul would come to visit. Master Brown loves Jacka$$ flats up in North San Juan.
As long as I’m alive I’ll host something up here.

3 Likes

I highly doubt that

2 Likes

Rochester, NY

Western NY - Buffalo, Rochester , Syracuse

1 Like

Bro! I’m in Pinson lol. Off Sweeny hollow

3 Likes

Southern New Mexico and West Texas

4 Likes

I’m in the South Jersey area and I’m not sure how large the scene is around here. I found a place called Tiki Tiki Games that supposedly has yoyo meets, but I wasn’t able to find any info about it. Might have to make the trip out there and find out…

4 Likes