What's The Best Budget Yo-yo of 2022 so Far

I know the magicyoyo Yo3 hertz is very good but I would like to hear from the community on what you guys think :grinning: the budget is like 35$ and under and it doesn’t have to have come out in 2022

4 Likes

This will be interesting. I know the budget manufacturers are stepping up their game. I bought a bimetal for like $40 last year. That seems insane to me!

4 Likes

Yeah the magicyoyo zo1 focus is a bi metal and its like 35$ it’s kind of insane.

3 Likes

Would definitely say the y03 and the z01 from magic yo-yo.

3 Likes

So what’s the budget?

2 Likes

It’s $45 but secondhand it’s a lot cheaper yeah.

3 Likes

Is this an accurate thread?

I was going to say the MK1 x Spiral Sliver currently wins by default of being released in 2022. Then I looked and saw only the b-grade was 45 dollars.

What budgets have been released in 2022?

Or should we be asking “What are the best budgets still on YoYo Store shelves?”

3 Likes

Sorry I meant like what yoyos are still valid as a budget yoyo in 2022

1 Like

In that case, this may be relevant:

3 Likes

Ok thanks

1 Like

Just filtering YYE from 19.99 to 45 dollars. I would say YYF Uppercut and the 5A Shutter.

I’m interested in Good Life YoYos Valley. Must of been in a cave when this one dropped. For 44.99 I’m curious. The shape I’m finding different.

Just wish there was one in Blue.

2 Likes

I nominate the Speedaholic XX as still a solid contender at 28 bucks. Mine is no longer my daily carry (that’d be the KO) but it’s still in the throwtation and retains it’s playability and interest against my much more expensive throws. Very smooth and very durable!

Ivan

8 Likes

TopYo Mojo for under 20 USD

1 Like

Dont quote me but i think magic yoyo machines their own stuff, so they can keep the price down

1 Like