What YYF yoyo is your favorite and which YYF are you Throwing?

Did you get the homer Simpson color-way?

Gold and silver?

Yeap I did haha. Also got myself the gold and rainbow rims one.

2 Likes

:scream:That’s a lot of damage (To your wallet)

1 Like

Absolutely haha. Pretty broke right now and have to save on stuff quite a bit lol.

1 Like

awwwwww. You could’ve gotten an Edge Beyond (Variety is the spice of life) and a Edge Infinity and saved a few bucks! Why did you have to bully your wallet?!

1 Like

Hahaha I’m not really a big fan of wide throws and the edge beyond and infinity are pretty wide at 47mm. I also absolutely love small yoyos and also I just have a problem with playing yoyos that I only have one of. I just want to have 1 to keep mint and 1 to play, just gives me less anxiety about playing with the yoyo haha.

1 Like

Well, you also have one for stage and one for backup. #NextEvan?

1 Like

Hahaha true that but I still suck at playing haha. I only know very basic tricks, like some of those in the intermediate section here so probably not the next Evan haha.

1 Like

Core mounts? C’mon, your probably better than me. I’m entering scales amateur unprepared and I can barely Land a brent stole. One speed combo and 3 tech tricks? You’re probably better.

2 Likes

No way haha I don’t know how to do speed combos and tech tricks at all. I’m just at the fundamentals only hahaha. Oh wells only way we can verify is to see a vid anyways.

2 Likes

Well, with 1-3 hours of practice a day, you will be a pro in a flash!

1 Like

Hahaha true that. If only I had the time though…

1 Like

Making time for yoyoing with the right motivation is easy! My motivation. Watch 2018 nationals Evan!

3 Likes

Alright I’ll try that sometime.

1 Like
2 Likes

I’m also entering scales amateur. In the first few competitions I did, I didn’t place, so I’m going to try to get top 5 in this one. 1st place would be nice though.

Edit: not going to lie, its been a rough past years. I just cant seem to place high in anything.

2 Likes

I only have enough tricks for 3 or 4 30 second throws tbh. I’m not ready.

1 Like

go for it anyway. it will be good practice. and you might make a higher place then you might think.

2 Likes

Who r u competing as?

2 Likes

levi duppong

Edit: if you want, we could zoom sometime, and i could give you my thoughts. i dont pretend to be a professional, but i have been yoyoing for a good 7 years now. so i might be able to give you some insight.

1 Like