What would you like to see come from Onedrop (hypothetical)

After the recent events that took place for the one drop Topdeck release (which was amazing! Thank you david and everyone else involved. Super cool and quick!), what else would you like to see come from Onedrop?

Could be old or new or anything

I think a Rally 20/20 would be super rad. Same sorta shape but thinner plastic (something that doesnt crack) or even PoM and more weight on the rings. Hybrid throws are some of the best out there now. Might be kinda fun.

(this is not a cheap ploy to get OD to do another run of something or listen to what we want, just ideas and hypotheticals)

11 Likes

I’ve always wanted to try the Prescription, Parlay, Summit and Kuntosh.

3 Likes

Not a specific yoyo request, but a general request. I posted it in the unpopular opinions thread but I’d be interested to hear what the guys at OD think of this.

Also… a Tiorama :pray::pray::pray:

7 Likes

Collabs: SK, 7 Summits
and: Citizen, Kuntosh/5000QV,

3 Likes

Ti-rrarian, Cabal 20/20, Rebirth 2, another blind box release, fades on fades

8 Likes

big agree with this. a sub 60 gram base weight throw would probably feel pretty darn nice and would make the side effect weight change really dramatic. otherwise delrin rally ala cabal perhaps?

4 Likes

I would definitely like to see an OG Kuntosh and the Project reissue. For (pseudo-)nostalgic and aesthetic reasons.

5 Likes

Another citizen run

Rev 3

New benchmarks

Another mystery box

3 Likes

More splashes and fades.

6 Likes

Another run of Markmont Classics with the sodablast finish, and another run of Prescriptions.

7 Likes

Here’s my wishlist:

Parlay
Virtuoso
Markmont. Classic
Prescription
Gauntlet
Kuntosh
Chik!
Yelets
Cabal
Summit
SK

Also a Rev 3

5 Likes

Titanium MARKMONT Classic. That’s it!!! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

10 Likes

Ti-rrarian would be Epic!!

4 Likes

I’ll buy 2.

1 Like

Copper, Nickel, Black Nickel, and hardcoat yo-yos, especially Panorama/Diorama/Kuntosh/Summit/Free Solo/etc

7 Likes

Maybe a machined Polycarbonate Cabal instead of Delrin could be feasible. I understand the hold up is that there isn’t much of a price break over aluminum and people expect to pay plastic prices.

3 Likes

Anti-yo SE rerun. That’s it. Doesn’t need need the engraving. I just want that SE shape/weight without dropping 200 bucks lol.

11 Likes

Stunt pegs , all I want is those wacky looking stunt pegs :smiling_face_with_tear:

6 Likes

A onedrop signature ct bearing. I think it should be available on their website so you can add it to your cart at purchase. Personally I like the flat bearing but I’m not sure if that’s just because of the quality. If they put the same quality into a ct they could probably blow the market away. Plus I feel like it a missed opportunity for up sale just like colored side effects. They know people want them just sell them separately as to not change design.

6 Likes

I’ve found the Gravity scratches this itch.

I would personally love to see a Ti Dingo (TiNgo, natch), and an oversized SE throw, like a metal drifter xl with SEs.

3 Likes