What would you do if... thread

I’d talk about doorknobs… like I do… Because I AM yoyofoot…

What would you do if I changed the subject of my post?

I wouldn´t care its your post, you do what ever you want with it.

What would you do if I went to your house and took all your yoyos and then made a thread about the new yoyos I got and PMed you about my new yoyos.

Hire an army of ninjas to steal them back along with all your yoyos.

What would you do if you had to bring 100 yoyos somewhere but had no case?

I’d wrap them up in a blanket.

Does this word annoy you:

Doorknob Doorknob Doorknob Doorknob Doorknob Doorknob Doorknob Doorknob Doorknob Doorknob Doorknob Doorknob Doorknob Doorknob Doorknob Doorknob Doorknob Doorknob Doorknob Doorknob Doorknob Doorknob Doorknob Doorknob Doorknob Doorknob Doorknob Doorknob Doorknob

It does if someone obsessed with it says it.

What would you do if your playing with a metal and spontaniosly it unscrew and both halves go flying, one goes into a bucket of concentraded hydrochloric acid and the other goes into the street and gets extremely scratched and rolled over by a truck and you have no money to buy another.

I’d go inside the house, get on my computer, hack the bank, and steal enough money for a new yo.
Or, I’d go play with my imaginary yoyo.

What would you do if someone attacked you with a vacuum cleaner?

I’d break out the Dust Buster and fight back :smiley:

What would you do if you had to assassinate someone important but you had to use a YoYo to do the job. What Throw would you use?

id use the largest yoyo in the world yyf helped make and drop it on him.

what would you do if sarah palin showed up at your door asking if she could have your most precious yoyo

and dont say you would say no it needs to be interesting

First, I would laugh at her. Then I would explain to her that she doesn’t have the brain power to throw a yoyo, not to mention getting it back to her hand. My closing argument about why she can’t have my yoyo would be a door slammed in the face. ;D

What if Sarah Palin came back for your yoyo with a shotgun?

(yoyo jake) #30

id get my shotgun and say lets dance

what would you do if obama turned white (not being raseced?)

Nothing.

What would you do if you found out you were wearing all your clothes inside out on picture day?

I would go to the restroom and switch them right side out. :stuck_out_tongue:
What would you do if somebody tried to break in your car while you were in it, and you didn’t have the keys?

I would pull off all my karate moves on him! >:(
What would you do if someone broke into your house with a gun. (i got nothin else, lol.)

(Walker, Yo-Yo Ranger) #34

shoot them.
what would you do if you were going to do something?

(Shisaki) #35

Do it

What would you do if you were about to get eaten by a tiger with no way to calm it, no way to frighten it, no way to pull of some stupid/uber hax move, no weapon what so ever, and no way to contact anyone?

(Walker, Yo-Yo Ranger) #36

die, i guess.
what would you do if YYE offered you free yoyos for the rest of your life?

What do you think? ;D

What would you do if the only way to fix your favorite yoyo was to get rid of all your others?

(Walker, Yo-Yo Ranger) #38

buy a new one instead of fixing it

What would you do if (cough cough A person cough cough) didn’t ask a question?

if you did I’d answer it

what would you do if you were a cartoon charecter